why were these skipped? best colorway IMO!

had these freshman year of high school, i loved them (minusthe plastic tab in the heel) and wore them into the ground and was excited when they started releasing these again but they never came out. anyone else likethese?

one of my favorite pippens, i was heated when i missed the HoH verison
smh.gif
smh.gif

that was an olympic version too right? i didnt really care for that one but it was better than the others

olympic-nike-air-more-uptempo-11.jpg

they were nuffin to lose sleep over...however they were solid.

da best retro + colorway was da asian hoops pack
nike_hoop_pack_2.jpg

^most def.

but i never saw the air pennys in that pic from the asian hoops pack , wish i could get a pair

never been a fan of this shoe. just cause pippen rocked em don't mean they ain't tacky as hell. those big %%* letters are OD to say the least.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

never been a fan of this shoe. just cause pippen rocked em don't mean they ain't tacky as hell. those big %%* letters are OD to say the least.
sick.gif
agreed

sick.gif
I feel the same way

i like all the colors that released, og or retro. i had the all whites that released in 02 or 03.

i still think the white/red were the best colorways.....just copped those without box brand new for $55 shipped from ebay, should be coming intomorrow....
pimp.gif

The White/ Carolina Blue patent was the sickest by far. Eastbay exclusive. I still have mine in storage.
2nd place was the White/Sport Red Finishline exclusive.

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

The White/ Carolina Blue patent was the sickest by far. Eastbay exclusive. I still have mine in storage.
2nd place was the White/Sport Red Finishline exclusive.
holy @$%* i forgot i have a pair of the white/carolina blue ones for my son stashed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
also there was a 3M based pair , white with 3M"air"

sick.gif
buggin..had they'd been retroed wit da correct material (nubuck) they would've sold out SUPER fast.

Back
Top Bottom