Why when I click on any thread...

...the page re-loads to the home page.  Any thread, any page, when the images start loading (avy etc) the page just goes right to niketalk.com?

Anyone else seeing this?

...the page re-loads to the home page.  Any thread, any page, when the images start loading (avy etc) the page just goes right to niketalk.com?

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm using firefox with adblocker and popup blocker...I can't figure it out. This is the only site that does this for me.

I'm using firefox with adblocker and popup blocker...I can't figure it out. This is the only site that does this for me.

I thought I was the only one with this problem, cause I saw no topic for it and its been on for a while now 
ohwell.gif

I thought I was the only one with this problem, cause I saw no topic for it and its been on for a while now 
ohwell.gif

I am having the exact problems as well. I posted my problem a while ago, and Meth told me to make a thread about this on the Yuku support forums.

One of the admins (her SN was ChrisW) told me that it had something to do with the ads that you see on top of the page everytime the prolem happens.. I already made a thread about this over in the support forums, so for those of you with the same problems, y'all can post there, as one of the mods are helping me out with the issue.

I am having the exact problems as well. I posted my problem a while ago, and Meth told me to make a thread about this on the Yuku support forums.

One of the admins (her SN was ChrisW) told me that it had something to do with the ads that you see on top of the page everytime the prolem happens.. I already made a thread about this over in the support forums, so for those of you with the same problems, y'all can post there, as one of the mods are helping me out with the issue.

you sir have a trojan.

i had like 15 of them %#$*% and some pain in the assed virus from NT alone last month.

you sir have a trojan.

i had like 15 of them %#$*% and some pain in the assed virus from NT alone last month.

I thought it was a tojan maybe, but I scanned my Mac using iAntivirus and nothing showed up.

Is there a way to tell?  Using firefox and OX10.6.4

I thought it was a tojan maybe, but I scanned my Mac using iAntivirus and nothing showed up.

Is there a way to tell?  Using firefox and OX10.6.4

Back
Top Bottom