Why You Do That- MaX B - PLEASE HELP ME!

Yo, I listened to this track madddd times. I'm not the biggest Max B fan in the world. But can someone please tell me what this song is about??? I'mnot dissing the dude. He's nice and is packed with talent. But why does he sound sleepy?? I can't follow that.

"Why You Do That"

laugh.gif
this dude is so trash. And the only people trying to hype up"wavy" are white kids and lil dipset stans. Other than that dude is just another carbon copy rapper with nothing to offer. Good thing he is on Dipsetcause he will never drop.

yes I'm not "wavy" enough....
eyes.gif
grow up children
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Yo, I listened to this track madddd times. I'm not the biggest Max B fan in the world. But can someone please tell me what this song is about??? I'm not dissing the dude. He's nice and is packed with talent. But why does he sound sleepy?? I can't follow that.

"Why You Do That"

Cause he got that wave.....Its so elegant.

And basically, the song is about a chick he met and she thought he was a different type of person than he really was.....

She thought she was getting involved w/ Charlie (his real name, his real persona, no wave) but she was really involved w/ Biggaveli (Mad Wave, Boss DonCertified)

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

laugh.gif
this dude is so trash. And the only people trying to hype up "wavy" are white kids and lil dipset stans. Other than that dude is just another carbon copy rapper with nothing to offer. Good thing he is on Dipset cause he will never drop.

eyes.gif
grow up children
laugh.gif

grin.gif
normally i don't this but...
salt_shaker2.jpg

i mean did your wifey catch the wave or something? i can see not liking an artist but the amount of hate your spewing is extra...

Originally Posted by wildout4

Other than that dude is just another carbon copy rapper with nothing to offer.

carbon copy of who????

umm of any dipset rapper. Did you think dude was original? He uses the word "wave" thats it. Pioneer?

grin.gif
salt_shaker2.jpg

i mean did your wifey catch the wave or something? i can see not liking an artist but the amount of hate your spewing is extra...

so you searched the net for a pic of salt uploaded it and then posted it to somehow "make fun" of me because I called a trash rapper"trash"? Amazing. Like I stated before...dude is trash.

laugh.gif
this dude is so trash. And the only people trying to hype up "wavy" are white kids and lil dipset stans. Other than that dude is just another carbon copy rapper with nothing to offer. Good thing he is on Dipset cause he will never drop.

eyes.gif
grow up children
laugh.gif

-Not white, and I have like 5 dipset CDs...what you saying?
-Plus he isn't on dipset
-owwwwwww!

how is he a carbon copy of any dipset rapper? Most of them be on that punchline shh....Max's strengths are hook-making/song making ability

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
grow up children
laugh.gif
you sound silly, most white kids are def not up on max b. dipset stans? max never was even part of dips like that to begin with. another carbon boyrapper, dude is def bringin suttin different to the game. once again "good thing he is on dipset?"

grow up children? *****, an i agree you dont got that wave at all.

carbon copy of who????

umm of any dipset rapper. Did you think dude was original? He uses the word "wave" thats it. Pioneer?

grin.gif
salt_shaker2.jpg

so you searched the net for a pic of salt uploaded it and then posted it to somehow "make fun" of me because I called a trash rapper "trash"? Amazing. Like I stated before...dude is trash.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No wave @ all...how is he trash? why cant people not just not like a rapper they gotta be wack or trash.
eyes.gif

carbon copy of who????

grin.gif
salt_shaker2.jpg

so you searched the net for a pic of salt uploaded it and then posted it to somehow "make fun" of me because I called a trash rapper "trash"? Amazing. Like I stated before...dude is trash.

yes i did...b/c just saying the word itself wouldn't correctly portray the amount of salt your showing...it needed a visual...and you didn't simplysay that he was "trash" you went in like you were very very upset...so like i stated before....
salt_shaker2.jpg

I was very upset? *sigh* ....NT Music section
smh.gif
Run along children recess isover. *goes back to Another Nas and Jay thread*

^ Yo you really think Max B is a carbon copy of any dipset rapper??????? Yo do you honestly even listen to rap music at all??????

no salt no hate max just aint my cup of tea. maybe im getting old (im 25) but bigavelli just dont do it for me. no wave over here i guess
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

no salt no hate max just aint my cup of tea. maybe im getting old (im 25) but bigavelli just dont do it for me. no wave over here i guess
grin.gif

see that response is perfectly fine...
pimp.gif

i just dont like when somebody doesnt like a artist so their automatically trash.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

grin.gif

pimp.gif

i just dont like when somebody doesnt like a artist so their automatically trash.
eyes.gif

and I dont like whenever you try and express your opinion about something on NT. You immediately somehow become a hater and "salty" just becauseyou dont follow some lil rapper trend
eyes.gif

but let me rephrase sense it seems like a lot of people here are sensitive about this issue.

No hate no salt he is just not my cup of tea. The guy is trash in my opinion. His hooks bore me his and TO ME his lyrics are mediocre at best. Making himanother eastcoast rapper talking about the same thing and not really offering anything new, except for a new fancy word.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

grin.gif

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

and I dont like whenever you try and express your opinion about something on NT. You immediately somehow become a hater and "salty" just because you dont follow some lil rapper trend
eyes.gif

but let me rephrase sense it seems like a lot of people here are sensitive about this issue.

No hate no salt he is just not my cup of tea. The guy is trash in my opinion. His hooks bore me his and TO ME his lyrics are mediocre at best. Making him another eastcoast rapper talking about the same thing and not really offering anything new, except for a new fancy word.
smile.gif

noted...

grin.gif

carbon copy of who????

grin.gif
salt_shaker2.jpg

Actually don't you think that it's already on the net then it is somehow already uploaded?
eyes.gif
See that's what happens when you try and throw salt cause you ain't WAVY BABY
laugh.gif

LOL yo this thread is wild. Im not up on Max B. I'm not sure I'm feeling the wave though. I'm not white. but yall might have to break it down. ismax b the internets new favorite rapper??

Back
Top Bottom