Will Gamestop Accept My Genesis?

Toe Jam N Earl
pimp.gif

sickest game for sega EVERRR haha.

EDIT- I just looked on ebay and Toe Jam and Earl, and Streets of Rage 3 are worth about $20 each...u got the case and manuals for them? they go for more if youdo.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Illmatic2305

I just saw it layin there collecting dust. Figured I just sell it. Will they take it? I stopped messin with the store when they changed the name from funcoland...so im not really sure how they work.

eek.gif
Funcoland FTW!!
pimp.gif

YESSIR ... i copped mad NES games from there back in like 02 03 for like $1 a piece
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

i sold my NES to gamespot with 30 awesome games for 10 cents a pop, worst choice ive ever made..... dont do it bro

Sigh. Game Stop doesn't even accept anything lower than a PS2
indifferent.gif
Lies FTL
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure all this was done under the table.Getting straight robbed FTL!!!

Originally Posted by MnMballa2323

Toe Jam N Earl
pimp.gif

sickest game for sega EVERRR haha.

EDIT- I just looked on ebay and Toe Jam and Earl, and Streets of Rage 3 are worth about $20 each...u got the case and manuals for them? they go for more if you do.

I never did get the chance to play that game..

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by MBen32

I just saw it layin there collecting dust. Figured I just sell it. Will they take it? I stopped messin with the store when they changed the name from funcoland...so im not really sure how they work.

eek.gif
Funcoland FTW!!
pimp.gif

YESSIR ... i copped mad NES games from there back in like 02 03 for like $1 a piece
pimp.gif
co-sign
smokin.gif
also some super nes games too

The 1st player controller port on my Genesis just quit working.
smh.gif

Anybody else in here have a nice collection of old games/systems?

I have 180 + NES games, 80 + genesis games, 15 SNES games (My Mario Kart, KI, and Super punch out got stolen), 20 + Atari games.
2 NIB NES' with papers and everything, Atari 2600 and 5200, Genesis, SNES, U-Force controller for NES....

And a NES version of Mario 2 that I have never seen. It is the Japan version that was only released on Famicom and on Mario allstars for SNES. I found it at aflea market and cant find any info about it on the internet....
eek.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

ill give you 40 for the whole bundle. HIT MEEEEEE

The homie Geminifly offered to buy it but he never gave me a price. Ill talk to him and see whats up.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

The 1st player controller port on my Genesis just quit working.
smh.gif

Anybody else in here have a nice collection of old games/systems?

I have 180 + NES games, 80 + genesis games, 15 SNES games (My Mario Kart, KI, and Super punch out got stolen), 20 + Atari games.
2 NIB NES' with papers and everything, Atari 2600 and 5200, Genesis, SNES, U-Force controller for NES....

And a NES version of Mario 2 that I have never seen. It is the Japan version that was only released on Famicom and on Mario allstars for SNES. I found it at a flea market and cant find any info about it on the internet....
eek.gif
you talkin about that doki doki version with the main character rockin a turbin?(sp)

the games i have are:
Pat Riley Basketball
Virtual Bart
Arcade Classics
Sonic
Toe Jam n Earl
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Royal Rumble
Ton Larussa Baseball
Skitchin
Mutant League Football
Family Fuedr
Streets Of Rage 3
Metal Head
Batman Forever
Dragons Fury
NBA Jam
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My favorite game ever

I don't think Gamestop checks for old systems like that anymore since it's not "mainstream" enough. I say this because I tried looking forSNES and Dreamcast games and Gamestop no longer carries anything of the sort.

In CA there are these Play-N-Trade shops that have retro sections. If you're around one you should check it out, although I don't know the prices.

Back
Top Bottom