Will Smith APPRECIATION

I know I might get flamed for this but I don't care.

Will Smith is one of my favorite rappers. First rap Grammy, lot's of people owe him a lot.

Girl's Ain't Nothin But Trouble
Parent's Just Don't Understand
Summertime
Just Cruisin
Men In Black
Gettin Jiggy Wit It
Miami
Wild Wild West
Switch
Party Starter

Dude puts out good songs on every CD
Lost & Found was
pimp.gif

Will Smith's an incredibly talented dude...and as much as people would like to dismiss his relevance to hip hop..some of the best and most memorable songsfrom the late 80's and early 90's are from DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince.

Aside from that, he's a funny dude, and had a classic tv show on The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air where he also very much contributed to modern day sneakerculture (although at the time he may not have known it) . Now dude's a Hollywood A list actor and of the most recognized and respected celebrities in thegame...definitely appreciated and respected.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Summertime is my jam .. so smooth. Appreciated ...

Don;t forget Jazzy Jeff ... so underrated.

The DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince albums along with Big Willie Style are all appreciated *listens to "Chasing Forever" ........

Summertime was
pimp.gif

Will Smith the actor>>>>>>>Will Smith the Rapper (and its not even close)

Def. appreciated. I always wanted to be like the Fresh Prince when I was younger. And everytime I hear/ see Summertime, it always takes me back to when I wasyounger. DJ Jazzy Jeff is appreciated as well, his new album was
pimp.gif

My fav. fresh prince song, the boy could tell some stories!
also notice the vid� (the beginning) is the same background from part of the fresh prince of bel-air. also the=is song was used in the episode "yourprince is in effect when him and carlton are running through the mall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Edit here's part of the scene, Will actually re-recorded it, the beat is slighly slower and the lyrics are a little bit different

I can't lie, back in the day, I used to bump some Big Willie Style. When Miami used to come on in the roller rink...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom