Will the cops do anything about my neighbor?

He must be smokin some reggie or somn
laugh.gif
I know this Sweet island Skunk smells Soooooooooooooooooo good

you can't ask that man to close his windows because you have asthma or something? lol Calling the cops is OD.

you can't ask that man to close his windows because you have asthma or something? lol Calling the cops is OD.

NT always amazes me in this regard. You literally get to peek into the minds of people you often sit around and wonder..."WHY the %%#% do people do *%$% like this". Take the driving post on this page for example. People literally are admitting to being lames on the road and they find it perfectly OK.

You're REALLY considering !#$**%$ up someone's livelihood over some weed?

Wow.

NT always amazes me in this regard. You literally get to peek into the minds of people you often sit around and wonder..."WHY the %%#% do people do *%$% like this". Take the driving post on this page for example. People literally are admitting to being lames on the road and they find it perfectly OK.

You're REALLY considering !#$**%$ up someone's livelihood over some weed?

Wow.

dont be a d-bag bro...many of us in cali deal with this everyday. its not a big deal just close your window or talk to him and he will keep it to a minimum. u dont have to snith like jon jones.

dont be a d-bag bro...many of us in cali deal with this everyday. its not a big deal just close your window or talk to him and he will keep it to a minimum. u dont have to snith like jon jones.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Omg im crying ,OP,Scarface-Never Snitch is a song you needa listen to. Omg you really about to call the laws on that man,your mother was probably Gwen Stefani

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Omg im crying ,OP,Scarface-Never Snitch is a song you needa listen to. Omg you really about to call the laws on that man,your mother was probably Gwen Stefani

Come on OP I hope your not serious. Going to call the police over some weed? Its coming in your window? Stop crying and just go talk to him like an adult. I feel sure if you talk with him he will be reasonable with you..then again you came on here talking about getting the police involved so he probably wont like you because of the attitude you will display. Keep smoking neighbor and hopefully OP will move away from you. Make me sick...
indifferent.gif

Come on OP I hope your not serious. Going to call the police over some weed? Its coming in your window? Stop crying and just go talk to him like an adult. I feel sure if you talk with him he will be reasonable with you..then again you came on here talking about getting the police involved so he probably wont like you because of the attitude you will display. Keep smoking neighbor and hopefully OP will move away from you. Make me sick...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom