Will You Blue Tint Your 2012 Columbia's?

Wassup Niketalk! With the Columbia's rumored to release in 2012 i was wondering if you guys are going to use[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] the blue tint method used in the "[/font]CUSTOM SLIVER ANNIVERSARY 11's" thread? The OG Columbias had the blue bottoms while the most recent retro's just had a regular "none icey" sole. Pics Below...hmu with your opinion niketalk! If the Columbias do release without a ice blue bottom like the OG's then i think i will dye them!
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]                                                           [/font] OGs
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]                                                         [/font]Retro's

Wassup Niketalk! With the Columbia's rumored to release in 2012 i was wondering if you guys are going to use[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] the blue tint method used in the "[/font]CUSTOM SLIVER ANNIVERSARY 11's" thread? The OG Columbias had the blue bottoms while the most recent retro's just had a regular "none icey" sole. Pics Below...hmu with your opinion niketalk! If the Columbias do release without a ice blue bottom like the OG's then i think i will dye them!
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]                                                           [/font] OGs

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]                                                         [/font]Retro's

I hope they do re-retro these again, and looking at what JB has been doing with blue soles lately, I'm pretty sure they would throw blue soles on these.

I hope they do re-retro these again, and looking at what JB has been doing with blue soles lately, I'm pretty sure they would throw blue soles on these.

the blue tint is clean imo and they might not yellow as much as the clear ones will

the blue tint is clean imo and they might not yellow as much as the clear ones will

Originally Posted by Mikey23

maybe bro, its only been the Cool Grey's that they blue tinted though so i wouldn't get my hopes up!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

maybe bro, its only been the Cool Grey's that they blue tinted though so i wouldn't get my hopes up!

Dawg... no hate, but these shoes aren't even actually confirmed yet. Asking us what we are going to do with a pair of shoes that doesn't even necessarily exist is kind of a wild question...

Dawg... no hate, but these shoes aren't even actually confirmed yet. Asking us what we are going to do with a pair of shoes that doesn't even necessarily exist is kind of a wild question...

IF and when they do release I dont know if they will blue tint the columbias.  Cool Greys did not originally have blue tint but for this retro they did.  Columbias DID originally have blue tint so maybe they wont for this release.  Anybody get what Im saying?  Maybe or maybe not.  Just seems like JB doesnt want to give us anything close to og.

IF and when they do release I dont know if they will blue tint the columbias.  Cool Greys did not originally have blue tint but for this retro they did.  Columbias DID originally have blue tint so maybe they wont for this release.  Anybody get what Im saying?  Maybe or maybe not.  Just seems like JB doesnt want to give us anything close to og.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Space jams had blue too

the space jam tint was still very modest in comparison to the CG.

either way, the Columbias should follow suit with the CG imo

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Space jams had blue too

the space jam tint was still very modest in comparison to the CG.

either way, the Columbias should follow suit with the CG imo

Originally Posted by Weatherman

its not that bad of an assumption either bro........ so far every december we have been getting 11s spacejames,coolgreys.concords,   so it would be somehting id be surprised about either 

Originally Posted by Weatherman

its not that bad of an assumption either bro........ so far every december we have been getting 11s spacejames,coolgreys.concords,   so it would be somehting id be surprised about either 

Double.  YUKU
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom