"Will you Still Like me if Im Prego" ummm NO

Her: If Im pregnant will you still like me?

Me: No I will not like you

Her: But it will be your baby

Me: Still NO

Her
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Now was I wrong for this? Just being brutally honest, I mena if I wanteed kids I would have them already..... but pregnant girls look good, not really unlessyour into that

and the vagiga will be destroyed

nerd.gif

you see them flashinglights......................................................................................................................................"welcome toafterlife"..............................................................i put on....................................................

Ex called me and told me she was 4 months preg (by current boyfriend)... I didnt/dont know how to feel about that. I dont hate the girl or anything but I justknow now that there is a 0.00% chance of gettin back together. Considering our past relationship and our off-and-on one now, I think it might be time to partways. Had a good run. I just dont see how we fit into each others lives anymore...

Arent u the same guy who went to the gym but didnt know what to do
grin.gif
, belucky that a chick even likes you

just playin bruh but u are wrong for that, u are suppose to like your girl no matter even when she is pregnant

Originally Posted by Dakingii

grin.gif
, be lucky that a chick even likes you

just playin bruh but u are wrong for that, u are suppose to like your girl no matter even when she is pregnant

laugh.gif

Along with Gyms anything having to do with a permanent baby scares me and just turns me off....

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Along with Gyms anything having to do with a permanent baby scares me and just turns me off....

WHAT? Lol....

Are there non permanent babies that IDK of???
roll.gif

Tobey Maguire is the definition of a lame.

Anyhow, you told the chick how you felt and I don't think you were wrong for that, unless ya'll are in a serious relationship,
then you're just being insensitive.

I'm very different from you...and I'm going to kinda speak from personal experience, which is not that commonfor me on here.

Almost every girl I've ever had sex with, I've had some type of relationship with. It didn't necessarilyhave to be one with a title, but I will tell you that feelings were there. I ain't ever been the type of guy to believe in sex with no stringsattached...it's just how I am. I feel like if you gon have sex with someone, you have to at least care for them on a level to where you didn'tobjectify them, feel me? I know most of the self-proclaimed pimps and playas on this site may not agree, but hey...I've never asked for anyone'sapproval.

With all of that said...yes I do think you were wrong for that. If you ever got her pregnant you wouldn't have thedecency at least like her? Even a little bit? That girl ain't no +#$#$* conversation piece...it's a girl. A human being. She got a mind, heart, andsoul just like you. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

Call me a captain all you want, but I'm really gettin sick of how everybody on this site wanna come off like theygot a MOB type of attitude...and that ain't no personal attack at your ego. Everybody in the damn world can't be an emotionless dude who leaves atrail of broken hearts wherever they go...and that seems like the image that NTers wanna portray to each other. It's tired. Again, that is NOT towardsyou personally...just an observation.

But seriously...I'm lookin forward to your answer fam.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I'm very different from you...and I'm going to kinda speak from personal experience, which is not that common for me on here.

Almost every girl I've ever had sex with, I've had some type of relationship with. It didn't necessarily have to be one with a title, but I will tell you that feelings were there. I ain't ever been the type of guy to believe in sex with no strings attached...it's just how I am. I feel like if you gon have sex with someone, you have to at least care for them on a level to where you didn't objectify them, feel me? I know most of the self-proclaimed pimps and playas on this site may not agree, but hey...I've never asked for anyone's approval.

With all of that said...yes I do think you were wrong for that. If you ever got her pregnant you wouldn't have the decency at least like her? Even a little bit? That girl ain't no +#$#$* conversation piece...it's a girl. A human being. She got a mind, heart, and soul just like you. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

Call me a captain all you want, but I'm really gettin sick of how everybody on this site wanna come off like they got a MOB type of attitude...and that ain't no personal attack at your ego. Everybody in the damn world can't be an emotionless dude who leaves a trail of broken hearts wherever they go...and that seems like the image that NTers wanna portray to each other. It's tired. Again, that is NOT towards you personally...just an observation.

You're ok in my book, young buck.

I'm very different from you...and I'm going to kinda speak from personal experience, which is not that common for me on here.

Almost every girl I've ever had sex with, I've had some type of relationship with. It didn't necessarily have to be one with a title, but I will tell you that feelings were there. I ain't ever been the type of guy to believe in sex with no strings attached...it's just how I am. I feel like if you gon have sex with someone, you have to at least care for them on a level to where you didn't objectify them, feel me? I know most of the self-proclaimed pimps and playas on this site may not agree, but hey...I've never asked for anyone's approval.

With all of that said...yes I do think you were wrong for that. If you ever got her pregnant you wouldn't have the decency at least like her? Even a little bit? That girl ain't no +#$#$* conversation piece...it's a girl. A human being. She got a mind, heart, and soul just like you. How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

Call me a captain all you want, but I'm really gettin sick of how everybody on this site wanna come off like they got a MOB type of attitude...and that ain't no personal attack at your ego. Everybody in the damn world can't be an emotionless dude who leaves a trail of broken hearts wherever they go...and that seems like the image that NTers wanna portray to each other. It's tired. Again, that is NOT towards you personally...just an observation.

Well said bro... well said. I have the viewpoint as you.

I agree...

Back
Top Bottom