Window Tint in California

I had limo tint all around for a long time, then CHP pulled me over and got a $10 fix it ticket.
I have tinted windows on my truck, bought to get limo tint all around again, %@%% it.  

Prior to the CHP "run in", I got pulled over by Sheriff's or LAPD and they didn't really care.  CHP is a whole 'nother story.

As far as your commute, I probably would've picked a different location to live than Los Feliz even though it's been gentrified lately.  That commute will be 45 minutes to an hour at least.

Take it off man. Last thing you want is LE pulling you over for something as dumb as tinted windows when you're drunk/high or having your concealed weapon on you. I am just saying...

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I had limo tint all around for a long time, then CHP pulled me over and got a $10 fix it ticket.
I have tinted windows on my truck, bought to get limo tint all around again, %@%% it.  

Prior to the CHP "run in", I got pulled over by Sheriff's or LAPD and they didn't really care.  CHP is a whole 'nother story.

As far as your commute, I probably would've picked a different location to live than Los Feliz even though it's been gentrified lately.  That commute will be 45 minutes to an hour at least.

This right here. Ive had a few warnings or nothing mentioned about my 5% tints from city cops. But if its chp youre getting a ticket. Even if you try to be slick and have your window rolled down theyll ask you to roll it up as soon as they walk up to your window. I just pay the corrected fee. That dont stop me from having them. Just pay the fee and keep it moving. No front tints makes you feel like everybody looks at you

I've been to court over this in cali, ANY tint on the front windows is illegal, and you can have whatever on the back. Had them on my camry & douche cop had to give me some citation, but they're not really "cracked down on".

I had my windows tinted at 45% in the front and 30% in the back and I got a ticket in Antioch.

they can get u for even the slightest tint in the front. just depends on the cop. 90% of my friends that have received tint tickets got it on the Freeway. ..friggin CHP!!!

Originally Posted by Nermindee

dark as you want on the back, 35% in the front... just follow the rules... its not even worth being pulled over and being lectured by cops... you'll just be late to where you are going.
This is what I have on my car. I probably will get caught by a cop who's having a bad day. I just know it.

Originally Posted by nightruans

i like the los feliz area, Industy is where the company is....

Another thing, how long can I get away with a GA license plate with up to date registration?

exactly a year here as of today and I still have my Michigan tags...ive been pulled over 3 times, no issues...they just keep telling me to get a California Drivers license.....

Originally Posted by nightruans

oh ok, i usually just ride around with the windows down whenever I see a police office, but im thinking of just removing the front ones altogether.

What can I expect as far as traffic, it will be an 8-5 or 9-6 i believe...

LOL good luck homie

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Nah bro, more like 2 hrs one way.He has to drive all the way up to the 605 and We all know how that gets. Then he has to drive back downPast downtown then dodger stadium then home.Btw, Baseball season starts next month Lessss goooo doyers

Back
Top Bottom