Window Tints For the Low?? Vol. Shirley Needs shades

maserati harm

Banned
Where Can I get some?

nerd.gif

Or better yet...

Who knows how to apply them?

Like I bring all the materials and you put them on for me...

Any help or suggestion will be appreciated...

Congrats on the whip, Harm...

Most of it depends on how dark you want the tint...

Take it up to D&L to get the sides done (mainly because they give you a warranty in case you have to take the tint off for whatever reason)...

Take it to Rent & Roll on Rt. 40 to get the windshield done up...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Congrats on the whip, Harm...

Most of it depends on how dark you want the tint...

Take it up to D&L to get the sides done (mainly because they give you a warranty in case you have to take the tint off for whatever reason)...

Take it to Rent & Roll on Rt. 40 to get the windshield done up...

Thanks homie,If you or Roc ( and hella other people
nerd.gif
) ever need a ride just holler

I just wanna keep it basic...

Either 35's or 20's

I might roll with 35's tho, being that I'm driving a hotboy car
glasses.gif

Get a lil Strip on the windshield, cuz goin to work in the morning is
smh.gif
sick.gif

%+$@+ be blinded all the way down 40
laugh.gif

Don't do the cheap tint !!! Go with the 3M film......u will appriciate it in the long run...some of it will turn purple on u in a few years....I had all the cheap tint stripped off all my cars a few years ago and had the 3M put on by d&l window tinting....they hit me for a little bit of change,but it's been well worth it.....but I guess it all depends on how long your keepin the car....if ur only keppin it short term it's alot of $99 shops out there....

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Don't do the cheap tint !!! Go with the 3M film......u will appriciate it in the long run...some of it will turn purple on u in a few years....I had all the cheap tint stripped off all my cars a few years ago and had the 3M put on by d&l window tinting....they hit me for a little bit of change,but it's been well worth it.....but I guess it all depends on how long your keepin the car....if ur only keppin it short term it's alot of $99 shops out there....
how much did d&l hit you for and yall are saying if the police make me take it off they will replace it

They hit me for a $100 to take the old tint off and $225 to put the 3m on per car.....I took three cars in one day..that was about 2 years ago..price mighta changed

My man works @ a spot in Rockville that charges $180, but he can do the same job on the side for less...$100 for Coupes and $120 for Sedans w/ a Guarantee..

Had all 3 of my cars done by him and been more than satisfied everytime..
pimp.gif

Let me know I might even b able to work on that price slightly..

Well...depending on where you stay at or how far you're willing to travel....i know a place in alexandria (VA) that does tint. Got mines for $165...any shade...lifetime warranty. Think he also has a spot in Takoma Park.

Well...depending on where you stay at or how far you're willing to travel....i know a place in alexandria (VA) that does tint. Got mines for $165...any shade...lifetime warranty. Think he also has a spot in Takoma Park.

Back
Top Bottom