With all the scams occuring on ISS and ppl relying in NTers to help

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

or how about you bammas quit supporting a site you guys claim is for children but somehow "its good for business"

I hope all of you guys using ISS for bst get scammed or frauded.
WOW
indifferent.gif

im from the natti ill help

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

or how about you bammas quit supporting a site you guys claim is for children but somehow "its good for business"

I hope all of you guys using ISS for bst get scammed or frauded.keep your complaints on ISS.

Originally Posted by DCpowder

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Calvin Liu story?

Dude had a listing of altitude XIII right after the madness of the release. NO pics in his listing (its actually on here before the new tagged pics with dates and names rules, and my poor judgements
indifferent.gif
). So i sent him $245 and never got anything back.
Asked NT for help. 7 folks volunteered.
The big day arrived. They came and saw dude. Asked about the deal. He told them to come to his house. Waited in his yards
He yelled KUNTAKENTE
Next thing u know like 40 dudes showed up with rakes and garden tools and chased the NT goons down the street.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Ok...but his house was vandalized later on right?

Calvin Liu story?

Dude had a listing of altitude XIII right after the madness of the release. NO pics in his listing (its actually on here before the new tagged pics with dates and names rules, and my poor judgements
indifferent.gif
The big day arrived. They came and saw dude. Asked about the deal. He told them to come to his house. Waited in his yards
He yelled KUNTAKENTE
Next thing u know like 40 dudes showed up with rakes and garden tools and chased the NT goons down the street.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's love still.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i would be of no help.... but still

You can send the scammer pics to beast on and in turn seduce him to release crucial information
laugh.gif

Thats quite harsh. BUT the upside is most of the scammers are youngin's who don't know the REAL value of hard working money therefore they have noethical values, and probably would piss their pants to know a bunch of dudes about to roll up to their homes. Most are Asians as well and if this mess gets totheir parents (which will eventually happen) they will be DONE for...lol

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

DCpowder wrote:

Lrrr wrote:

Calvin Liu story?

indifferent.gif
He yelled KUNTAKENTE

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's love still.

anybody have that gif still? That was hilarious when it went down
03e15cef99a12ee6bbd03219196dd61dd9b05d1.gif

i am located in brooklyn, ny, and would be able to provide information specific to all five boroughs of new york city.

count me in.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

FIGHT YOUR OWN WARS

Chances of winning when the turf isnt yours and no soldier and weapon?

....there will be a time when you need help too, maybe not from NTers, or for a scam...we doing good deeds

Calvin Liu story?

indifferent.gif
He yelled KUNTAKENTE
Next thing u know like 40 dudes showed up with rakes and garden tools and chased the NT goons down the street

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom