WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

jza51u.gif
Spoiler [+]
Deek...I've been watching you during the week running your mouth about winning the Battle Royal, and frankly, I wasn't even impressed.  Because you and all these other sheeps know that it was a fluke, I took care of one idiot and you simply were in the right place at the right time. See unlike you Deek, I have a code that I live by, I am pure in every way and for that sole reason, I am better than you.
Spoiler [+]
 You have filled yourself up with countless numbers of things my Straight Edge Life style goes against.   Your steroid abuse that was covered up by McHombre, your vastly decorated over the top homosexual attire, and your love for the idiocy that is rap music.  You have no charisma and you are a 3 move wrestler.

Spoiler [+]

eqz7kz.gif

Spoiler [+]
I will see you next week on NTRaw, and I do accept your challenge.  I can't wait til we face off again, and I can wipe that stupid smirk off your face and leave you gasping for air.

Spoiler [+]
animation1rk.gif

Spoiler [+]
 But since you're all booked, why not let me focus my attention to that cerebral palsy having partner of yours.    TennHouse, I know you're not doing anything next week except handing out your crappy 2 song cd outside of Walmart, so why don't I show you whats in store for your partner?

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

jza51u.gif
Spoiler [+]
Deek...I've been watching you during the week running your mouth about winning the Battle Royal, and frankly, I wasn't even impressed.  Because you and all these other sheeps know that it was a fluke, I took care of one idiot and you simply were in the right place at the right time. See unlike you Deek, I have a code that I live by, I am pure in every way and for that sole reason, I am better than you.
Spoiler [+]
 You have filled yourself up with countless numbers of things my Straight Edge Life style goes against.   Your steroid abuse that was covered up by McHombre, your vastly decorated over the top homosexual attire, and your love for the idiocy that is rap music.  You have no charisma and you are a 3 move wrestler.

Spoiler [+]

eqz7kz.gif

Spoiler [+]
I will see you next week on NTRaw, and I do accept your challenge.  I can't wait til we face off again, and I can wipe that stupid smirk off your face and leave you gasping for air.

Spoiler [+]
animation1rk.gif

Spoiler [+]
 But since you're all booked, why not let me focus my attention to that cerebral palsy having partner of yours.    TennHouse, I know you're not doing anything next week except handing out your crappy 2 song cd outside of Walmart, so why don't I show you whats in store for your partner?

Spoiler [+]

Speaking of Triple H,

This new re-branding initiative that the WWE has set its sight on will be highlighted through a national consumer and business-to-business advertising campaign entitled "Bigger. Badder. Better."

The campaign kicked off at WrestleMania 27 on Sunday and will be featured on cable TV, print and online.

In addition to focusing on the expansion of the company, the company will bolster its core business with the launch of a new talent development department headed by Paul "Triple H" Levesque. The new department will put a greater emphasis on worldwide recruitment, training and character development to identify future WWE Superstars and Divas.

The first recruit acquired under Levesque's new department was the signing last month of future WWE Superstar, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as " Mistico".

The LA Times also mentioned that part of this expansion and re-branding includes the "long-talked-about plans to create its own cable network for its vast library of wrestling fare. The company has been meeting with distributors including Verizon and hopes to get a channel launched in 2012."

Vince finally put an official title on Triple H and the future seems to be set as he is indeed getting groomed to one day take over the company with or without Stephanie McMahon-Levesque by his side.

Speaking of Triple H,

This new re-branding initiative that the WWE has set its sight on will be highlighted through a national consumer and business-to-business advertising campaign entitled "Bigger. Badder. Better."

The campaign kicked off at WrestleMania 27 on Sunday and will be featured on cable TV, print and online.

In addition to focusing on the expansion of the company, the company will bolster its core business with the launch of a new talent development department headed by Paul "Triple H" Levesque. The new department will put a greater emphasis on worldwide recruitment, training and character development to identify future WWE Superstars and Divas.

The first recruit acquired under Levesque's new department was the signing last month of future WWE Superstar, Sin Cara, formerly known worldwide as " Mistico".

The LA Times also mentioned that part of this expansion and re-branding includes the "long-talked-about plans to create its own cable network for its vast library of wrestling fare. The company has been meeting with distributors including Verizon and hopes to get a channel launched in 2012."

Vince finally put an official title on Triple H and the future seems to be set as he is indeed getting groomed to one day take over the company with or without Stephanie McMahon-Levesque by his side.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

There will be a Diva's championship scramble at NT Slam comprised of the following talents:
-ShawnHillFTW49
-Chino905
-TennHouse2
-JNSQ
-Club29
-HyperCutter

FOR EVEN THINKING OF PUTTING MY NAME ON THAT LIST...
esjnts.jpg

4W, PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME FOR POSTING A BOOB!!!
I ASSURE YOU, THAT IS CUBANO'S ACTUAL BOOB PIC...NOT ROSIE O'DONNELL'S HAIRY BOOB!!!
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

If my tag-team partner keeps jobbing out to the likes of ElCubano.. I just don't know
30t6p3b.gif
HOMBRE!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME, I'D NEVER JOB TO THE LIKES OF MARCO THE CUBANO!!!
WHY AM I YELLING?!?! THAT'S JUST HOW MY VOICE WILL BE AFTER MY BALLS WENT UP MY THROAT!!!
IT'LL BE LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE!!!

I'VE BEEN CLEARED BY DOCTORS TO COMPETE!!!
HOWEVER...I MUST WEAR THIS SWAG, STEINER GOD-ESQUE, CHAIN MAIL CODPEICE:
cm-cod1.jpg

AND I HAVE INCORPORATED A NEW AND DEVASTATING SIGNATURE MOVE:

THAT AWAITS ALL CHALLENGERS TO THE TAG TEAM GOLD I POSSESS!!!

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

There will be a Diva's championship scramble at NT Slam comprised of the following talents:
-ShawnHillFTW49
-Chino905
-TennHouse2
-JNSQ
-Club29
-HyperCutter

FOR EVEN THINKING OF PUTTING MY NAME ON THAT LIST...
esjnts.jpg

4W, PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME FOR POSTING A BOOB!!!
I ASSURE YOU, THAT IS CUBANO'S ACTUAL BOOB PIC...NOT ROSIE O'DONNELL'S HAIRY BOOB!!!
Originally Posted by hombrelobo

If my tag-team partner keeps jobbing out to the likes of ElCubano.. I just don't know
30t6p3b.gif
HOMBRE!!! YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME, I'D NEVER JOB TO THE LIKES OF MARCO THE CUBANO!!!
WHY AM I YELLING?!?! THAT'S JUST HOW MY VOICE WILL BE AFTER MY BALLS WENT UP MY THROAT!!!
IT'LL BE LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE!!!

I'VE BEEN CLEARED BY DOCTORS TO COMPETE!!!
HOWEVER...I MUST WEAR THIS SWAG, STEINER GOD-ESQUE, CHAIN MAIL CODPEICE:
cm-cod1.jpg

AND I HAVE INCORPORATED A NEW AND DEVASTATING SIGNATURE MOVE:

THAT AWAITS ALL CHALLENGERS TO THE TAG TEAM GOLD I POSSESS!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DYING AT WORK..... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

hombrelobo wrote:
Feels good to walk out of NTWT Mania' alive and with my title raised high.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]which title do you have? i thought it was just a grudge match.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom