WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DYING AT WORK..... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

hombrelobo wrote:
Feels good to walk out of NTWT Mania' alive and with my title raised high.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]which title do you have? i thought it was just a grudge match.[/color]

Watching my DVR of impact, and I'm almost certain that TNA is piping in heat/cheers, it's never usually that loud in the impact zone...

Watching my DVR of impact, and I'm almost certain that TNA is piping in heat/cheers, it's never usually that loud in the impact zone...

Great read. Forgot how phony Mr Hickenbottom was.

More proof on why The Rock>>Cena

imagine if The Rock left WWE cuz of those two. Even worse, what if he left to join WCW?

imagine if The Rock left WWE cuz of those two. Even worse, what if he left to join WCW?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

I wouldn't doubt they've been doing that for awhile. They shoot in the same place, it's pretty much the same group of people that go to impact tapings. With as crappy as some episodes look on tv the boos/cheers are mostly likely added during post production and not even from the actual crowd they shot the episodes in front of.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

I wouldn't doubt they've been doing that for awhile. They shoot in the same place, it's pretty much the same group of people that go to impact tapings. With as crappy as some episodes look on tv the boos/cheers are mostly likely added during post production and not even from the actual crowd they shot the episodes in front of.

- WWE's long-term direction for WWE Champion The Miz is to have him turn babyface eventually. Reports are that it will happen sooner rather than later.

- WWE's long-term direction for WWE Champion The Miz is to have him turn babyface eventually. Reports are that it will happen sooner rather than later.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I wouldnt be suprised if they have him "get tired" of Riley always interfering in his matches and he wants to "win the right way"..Which will set up Riley turning on Miz, which will in turn make him a babyface..Just my 2 cents..

I wouldnt be suprised if they have him "get tired" of Riley always interfering in his matches and he wants to "win the right way"..Which will set up Riley turning on Miz, which will in turn make him a babyface..Just my 2 cents..

Hell yes! After the hate me now promo at mania I thought he was going to lose the title and turn face right there.

Also, does this mean we are any closer to a cena heel turn? or will that just never happen?

Hell yes! After the hate me now promo at mania I thought he was going to lose the title and turn face right there.

Also, does this mean we are any closer to a cena heel turn? or will that just never happen?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

indifferent.gif

21b26a01ee9646fd34cfe4c2b0178662b80fe347_r.gif

Have some boot!

Originally Posted by sickickz23

indifferent.gif

21b26a01ee9646fd34cfe4c2b0178662b80fe347_r.gif

Have some boot!

Vince finally put an official title on Triple H and the future seems to be set as he is indeed getting groomed to one day take over the company with or without Stephanie McMahon-Levesque by his side.
Can't imagine many of you would be thrilled by this.

Vince finally put an official title on Triple H and the future seems to be set as he is indeed getting groomed to one day take over the company with or without Stephanie McMahon-Levesque by his side.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This guy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

This guy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom