WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

you know if you look throughout the last several pages (starting with the first few matches of NTMania)

youll notice that there seems to be subtle hints dropping about Club29/GHIMS vs. HombreSaisQuoi for the tag titles

most likely in June at NT King of the Ring

this isnt me suggesting it, but if you look closely, the clues are there for this match to be set up

you know if you look throughout the last several pages (starting with the first few matches of NTMania)

youll notice that there seems to be subtle hints dropping about Club29/GHIMS vs. HombreSaisQuoi for the tag titles

this isnt me suggesting it, but if you look closely, the clues are there for this match to be set up

Originally Posted by Club29

Did ShawnHillFTW49 (sp?) get  released

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

No, he just has to prove himself by making a name for himself via promos. Additionally, I think he should get some matches during the next edition of NTWT SuperStars.

And I have noticed ClubInMySocks29 has been trying to get noticed as a potential tag team, and a possible thread to the titles in addition to the mix of TheDeekHouse2. I'll be watching these pairings closely.

No, he just has to prove himself by making a name for himself via promos. Additionally, I think he should get some matches during the next edition of NTWT SuperStars.

And I have noticed ClubInMySocks29 has been trying to get noticed as a potential tag team, and a possible thread to the titles in addition to the mix of TheDeekHouse2. I'll be watching these pairings closely.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Vince finally put an official title on Triple H and the future seems to be set as he is indeed getting groomed to one day take over the company with or without Stephanie McMahon-Levesque by his side.
Can't imagine many of you would be thrilled by this.
This guy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
HHH in a behind the scenes role has potential, don't knock him yet

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Vince finally put an official title on Triple H and the future seems to be set as he is indeed getting groomed to one day take over the company with or without Stephanie McMahon-Levesque by his side.
This guy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eeeaasssssyyyyy now.

I work alone.

BUT if the potential matchup WERE to happen...i wouldnt necessarily turn it down.

Wherever the $$$$ is, someone is bound to get CLUBBED.

Eeeaasssssyyyyy now.

I work alone.

BUT if the potential matchup WERE to happen...i wouldnt necessarily turn it down.

Eeeaasssssyyyyy now.

I work alone.

So, basically what I'm getting out of this is you're like a !!++$ with no pimp. But if the right one were to come along you wouldn't be opposed to the working for the money. Duly noted.

Eeeaasssssyyyyy now.

I work alone.

So, basically what I'm getting out of this is you're like a !!++$ with no pimp. But if the right one were to come along you wouldn't be opposed to the working for the money. Duly noted.

Club...you lost your shot at the title also...why are you walking like your still a top dog...you do all these promo's but you ring work is Steve Blackman at best...You rant and rave but in the ring work is like your sex game with your girl...you don't finish...I don't want match with you because it's pointless...but your a high class jobber and with no talent...know your role and humble yourself....before you find yourself lost and forgotten Peter Pan...

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

Club...you lost your shot at the title also...why are you walking like your still a top dog...you do all these promo's but you ring work is Steve Blackman at best...You rant and rave but in the ring work is like your sex game with your girl...you don't finish...I don't want match with you because it's pointless...but your a high class jobber and with no talent...know your role and humble yourself....before you find yourself lost and forgotten Peter Pan...

7c326051bb97e6e1306f44c450169941b45b6d4e_r.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

This guy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HHH saying $#+! it and going for a chairshot to the head in the Taker match has me hopeful that when he actually takes over, he'll bring"wrestling" back again and not this entertainment mess Vince wants.

Originally Posted by masondid

This guy is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HHH saying $#+! it and going for a chairshot to the head in the Taker match has me hopeful that when he actually takes over, he'll bring"wrestling" back again and not this entertainment mess Vince wants.

Breaks Kayfabe

- I completely agree with this.
- Does NTslam come after NTkingofthering?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This US/IC title shot is gonna take forever to get here.
-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at JNSQ's high pitched promo
-
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
at hymen's promo, this might be a good feud

Re-enters Kayfabe

throws darts at face of Hymen Man's poster
throws darts at balls of JNSQ's poster

Breaks Kayfabe

- I completely agree with this.
- Does NTslam come after NTkingofthering?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This US/IC title shot is gonna take forever to get here.
-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at JNSQ's high pitched promo
-
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
at hymen's promo, this might be a good feud

Re-enters Kayfabe

throws darts at face of Hymen Man's poster
throws darts at balls of JNSQ's poster

you call it being a ***** with no pimp...

silvaaa.gif

elbow%20KO.gif

2u8e3jk.jpg

anderson_silva_ko_forrest_ufc.jpg

I call it being a killer without a contract.

MJ All Day45
I dont acknowledge anyone below the midcard, sorry.

you call it being a ***** with no pimp...

silvaaa.gif

elbow%20KO.gif

2u8e3jk.jpg

anderson_silva_ko_forrest_ufc.jpg

I call it being a killer without a contract.

MJ All Day45
I dont acknowledge anyone below the midcard, sorry.

NTWT needs a stable
Spoiler [+]

But you got squashed though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mister916, you better enjoy that title while it lasts, I might just take it from you.
nerd.gif

So who are the main eventers in this thread anyways? (4wrestling, Club29........ anyone else?)

Back
Top Bottom