WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

NTWT needs a stable
Spoiler [+]

But you got squashed though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mister916, you better enjoy that title while it lasts, I might just take it from you.
nerd.gif

So who are the main eventers in this thread anyways? (4wrestling, Club29........ anyone else?)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

FOR EVEN THINKING OF PUTTING MY NAME ON THAT LIST...
esjnts.jpg

4W, PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME FOR POSTING A BOOB!!!
I ASSURE YOU, THAT IS CUBANO'S ACTUAL BOOB PIC...NOT ROSIE O'DONNELL'S HAIRY BOOB!!!
The fact that you still have this pic disturbs me, and yet I find it  flattering.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

FOR EVEN THINKING OF PUTTING MY NAME ON THAT LIST...
esjnts.jpg

4W, PLEASE DON'T REPORT ME FOR POSTING A BOOB!!!
I ASSURE YOU, THAT IS CUBANO'S ACTUAL BOOB PIC...NOT ROSIE O'DONNELL'S HAIRY BOOB!!!
The fact that you still have this pic disturbs me, and yet I find it  flattering.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

NTWT needs a stable
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mister916, you better enjoy that title while it lasts, I might just take it from you.
nerd.gif

So who are the main eventers in this thread anyways? (4wrestling, Club29........ anyone else?)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After stealing the show. I'm making my way into the fray sir.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NTWTs First Multi-Title Holder. Making History every step of the way.[/color]

NTWT needs a stable
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]After stealing the show. I'm making my way into the fray sir.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NTWTs First Multi-Title Holder. Making History every step of the way.[/color]

*breaks kayfabe*

TY Deek, I've never done promos before... other than the 1 before NTWTMania. It's hard to find gifs since I don't make my own,
laugh.gif

you on the other hand, have an abdundance to choose from, you bastard.

*reenters kayfabe*

*farts*

*breaks kayfabe*

TY Deek, I've never done promos before... other than the 1 before NTWTMania. It's hard to find gifs since I don't make my own,
laugh.gif

you on the other hand, have an abdundance to choose from, you bastard.

*reenters kayfabe*

*farts*

Is this the official WWE thread? I used to be a huuuge wrestling fan when Stone Cold and The Rock was around. Even before that. But I just won tickets to WWE Smackdown May 15th where I live in Austin. I haven't seen wrestling in forever. Ive heard of Cena and all these dudes, but am I even gonna have fun? I bet the experience and intensity will be awesome, but its just not the same it used to be....or is it?

But they were free so I have to go.

Is this the official WWE thread? I used to be a huuuge wrestling fan when Stone Cold and The Rock was around. Even before that. But I just won tickets to WWE Smackdown May 15th where I live in Austin. I haven't seen wrestling in forever. Ive heard of Cena and all these dudes, but am I even gonna have fun? I bet the experience and intensity will be awesome, but its just not the same it used to be....or is it?

Multi-title? You only have the US title.

Which you'll probably end up dropping to me
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Show Stealer. History Maker. NTWT's First Multi-Title Holder...... After I take what soon will be mine from 4w.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]theGeek won, got lucky in a hot mess ntwt talent pool full of garbage. congrats. that's like being the being employee of the month in Stu's House of who-ares.... You're still on your knees and suck. [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]glad your head is a big as it is after doing a whole lot of nothing.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Go take the IC title from that other stain of baby batter that should of just dribbled down the chest of the other man that attended his making. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]neither of you could hold the Ones jock. The truth has been spoken. You kids go play while grown ups take care of business.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**breaks kayfabe**[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wonder how long it's gonna take for me to get suspended for giving my kind of promos. random thought. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]**re-enters**[/color]

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Show Stealer. History Maker. NTWT's First Multi-Title Holder...... After I take what soon will be mine from 4w.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]theGeek won, got lucky in a hot mess ntwt talent pool full of garbage. congrats. that's like being the being employee of the month in Stu's House of who-ares.... You're still on your knees and suck. [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]glad your head is a big as it is after doing a whole lot of nothing.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Go take the IC title from that other stain of baby batter that should of just dribbled down the chest of the other man that attended his making. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]neither of you could hold the Ones jock. The truth has been spoken. You kids go play while grown ups take care of business.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I wonder how long it's gonna take for me to get suspended for giving my kind of promos. random thought. [/color]
laugh.gif

I let my drug exhaustion (pill induced state) get the best of me along with underestimating just how difficult the NTWT Mania battle royal. For that I walked a loser.

You gotta go though hell, if you wanna get to heaven. I'm in hell's basement, sooner than later that will be but a distant memory...

I let my drug exhaustion (pill induced state) get the best of me along with underestimating just how difficult the NTWT Mania battle royal. For that I walked a loser.

You gotta go though hell, if you wanna get to heaven. I'm in hell's basement, sooner than later that will be but a distant memory...

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Well if you want to see better matches, then you'll probably like Smackdown. Christian, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and Cody Rhodes are the main ones to look for.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Well if you want to see better matches, then you'll probably like Smackdown. Christian, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and Cody Rhodes are the main ones to look for.

still gotta find a partner any LATINOS on the roster? trying to make a stable
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P hero gimmick time to recreate EDGARfly23
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

haha, i'm down but we'll probaly become jobbers in 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

haha, i'm down but we'll probaly become jobbers in 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Club29

So, basically what I'm getting out of this is you're like a !!++$ with no pimp. But if the right one were to come along you wouldn't be opposed to the working for the money. Duly noted.

you call it being a ***** with no pimp...

I call it being a killer without a contract.

MJ All Day45
I dont acknowledge anyone below the midcard, sorry.
But you are mid-card...you are the Sheamus of NTWT...you don't deserve main-card status...They pay you no mind and crush you...give up Goldust

Originally Posted by Club29

So, basically what I'm getting out of this is you're like a !!++$ with no pimp. But if the right one were to come along you wouldn't be opposed to the working for the money. Duly noted.

you call it being a ***** with no pimp...

I call it being a killer without a contract.

MJ All Day45
I dont acknowledge anyone below the midcard, sorry.
But you are mid-card...you are the Sheamus of NTWT...you don't deserve main-card status...They pay you no mind and crush you...give up Goldust

Originally Posted by im that one

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I'll give you until NTraw to take back your silly words. If you want to keep that belt around your scrawny little waist, you'll do it.

Originally Posted by im that one

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

I'll give you until NTraw to take back your silly words. If you want to keep that belt around your scrawny little waist, you'll do it.

Back
Top Bottom