WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

asian stable??
eek.gif
nerd.gif

BRING YER BEST GAIJIN!!! THEYLL GET RETIRED!!!!

I'd like to remind people that I am Asian and played a Funaki mark in this thread for years, but I don't need race to keep me afloat.
I've transcended race. So ya'll mid-carders go ahead and play the Rocky Maivia role in the Nation of Domination.

I'd like to remind people that I am Asian and played a Funaki mark in this thread for years, but I don't need race to keep me afloat.
I've transcended race. So ya'll mid-carders go ahead and play the Rocky Maivia role in the Nation of Domination.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Los Cuatro Horsemen VS team asian
laugh.gif
   It has potential, im not gonna lie

but i would call i Los Cuatro Horsemen vs The NEW Orient Express

Los Cuatro Horsemen VS team asian
laugh.gif
   It has potential, im not gonna lie

but i would call i Los Cuatro Horsemen vs The NEW Orient Express

still gotta find a partner any LATINOS on the roster? trying to make a stable
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P hero gimmick time to recreate EDGARfly23
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
This interest me....

still gotta find a partner any LATINOS on the roster? trying to make a stable
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
R.I.P hero gimmick time to recreate EDGARfly23
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
This interest me....

who3nd.gif

The King- Its TennHouse2! Its TennHouse2!

Josh Mathews- Yea hes finally back after his disappointing loss at NTMania!

Cole- Shut up Josh im trying to get rowdy! And Thats Whats UP!

a11kq8.gif

TennHouse2- (Rap Verse nobody really understands) *Pop u like a pimple %&$#&* Get rowdy!.........Whats up!*

*The crowds going crazy* * Mixed chants of Whats up! and Get Rowdy!*

elzx1.gif

Josh- Wow This is electrifying this crowd is rowdier then iv ever seen!

Cole- But whats he doing out here?

TennHouse2- Whats up! 

Crowd- Whats Up!!!! (crowd applauds itself)

(Waits for crowd to calm down)

2lcaglu.jpg

TennHouse2-its been crazy day for TennHouse, I take a couple of days off after NT Mania and see that alot has changed around here.....Theres staples of Latinos threatening to take over, and i just heard that theres an uproar of asians spitting mist in peoples faces backstage.......

TennHouse2- But theres one thing i had to speak on. I was at an award show about to accept my grammy for my hit song, Whats Up! (#1 on itunes)

when I get a call from my boy Deek telling me that some guy named The Hy man (Who?)has been talking about me. (crowd boos) See I lose one match and now some suckas are trying to make a name for themself, by taking down the Truth...well theres one thing u need to understand Hy man im a main eventer and in couple of weeks im gonna be heavyweight and tag team champion, while your gonna be competing for the divas championship. so I dont want to here another peep from ur trash a#$ untill u deserve a shot at me

bdlaw3.gif

And to u hombre, Club, and 4w Ill be back rowdier then ever and ill be Coming for that Heavyweight Title......and thats THE TRUTH!!!!

WHATS UP!!!!

(Crowd explodes WHATS UP!!)

(gets on turnbuckle and points and NT Slam Sign)

who3nd.gif

The King- Its TennHouse2! Its TennHouse2!

Josh Mathews- Yea hes finally back after his disappointing loss at NTMania!

Cole- Shut up Josh im trying to get rowdy! And Thats Whats UP!

a11kq8.gif

TennHouse2- (Rap Verse nobody really understands) *Pop u like a pimple %&$#&* Get rowdy!.........Whats up!*

*The crowds going crazy* * Mixed chants of Whats up! and Get Rowdy!*

elzx1.gif

Josh- Wow This is electrifying this crowd is rowdier then iv ever seen!

Cole- But whats he doing out here?

TennHouse2- Whats up! 

Crowd- Whats Up!!!! (crowd applauds itself)

(Waits for crowd to calm down)

2lcaglu.jpg

TennHouse2-its been crazy day for TennHouse, I take a couple of days off after NT Mania and see that alot has changed around here.....Theres staples of Latinos threatening to take over, and i just heard that theres an uproar of asians spitting mist in peoples faces backstage.......

TennHouse2- But theres one thing i had to speak on. I was at an award show about to accept my grammy for my hit song, Whats Up! (#1 on itunes)

when I get a call from my boy Deek telling me that some guy named The Hy man (Who?)has been talking about me. (crowd boos) See I lose one match and now some suckas are trying to make a name for themself, by taking down the Truth...well theres one thing u need to understand Hy man im a main eventer and in couple of weeks im gonna be heavyweight and tag team champion, while your gonna be competing for the divas championship. so I dont want to here another peep from ur trash a#$ untill u deserve a shot at me

bdlaw3.gif

And to u hombre, Club, and 4w Ill be back rowdier then ever and ill be Coming for that Heavyweight Title......and thats THE TRUTH!!!!

WHATS UP!!!!

(Crowd explodes WHATS UP!!)

(gets on turnbuckle and points and NT Slam Sign)

Rumored Matches for NT King of The Ring in June:

Club29/GHIMS vs The DeekHouse2 vs. HombreSaisQuoi (c) -Triple Threat Match for Tag Team Championships
King of the Ring Semi-Finals 1
King of the Ring Semi-Finals 2
King of the Ring Finals

*These are only RUMORED at this point, as there has been talks of doing 4W/Club II at NT King of The Ring and The DeekHouse2 vs HombreSaisQuoi for the tag straps*

Club29/GHIMS vs The DeekHouse2 vs. HombreSaisQuoi (c) -Triple Threat Match for Tag Team Championships
King of the Ring Finals

*These are only RUMORED at this point, as there has been talks of doing 4W/Club II at NT King of The Ring and The DeekHouse2 vs HombreSaisQuoi for the tag straps*

Originally Posted by Club29

King of the Ring Finals

I don't know which I want to see more, the triple threat tag match or 4w/Club II
eek.gif

This is shaping up to possibly be a good card.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So which one tears their quad?

The one with the midcard title
frown.gif
laugh.gif

King of the Ring Finals

grin.gif
Your time is running out.

King of the Ring Finals

I don't know which I want to see more, the triple threat tag match or 4w/Club II
eek.gif

This is shaping up to possibly be a good card.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So which one tears their quad?

The one with the midcard title
frown.gif
laugh.gif

King of the Ring Finals

grin.gif
Your time is running out.

Back
Top Bottom