WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

L.W.O is taking over NTWT since that iss invasion was a Fail

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]EDGAR[/color]fly23-[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]Grimey[/color]-[color= rgb(153, 51, 0)]ShaunHillFTW49[/color]-[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ElCubanoDel510[/color]-maby club? somos .....

Los Cuatro Horsemen 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

THE NEW Orient Express .......Its on
devil.gif

2z5ub6h.gif

Now with that out of the way, this clown hymenman keeps crying and crying about not being main event or whatever, fool, you got lucky I wasn't even around during the battle royal or else it would have been me that eliminated you!
grin.gif

Jobber and what!...end of the day my paycheck and worth is more to this company than your striaght edge squared self. *Shrug*

images

2z5ub6h.gif

Now with that out of the way, this clown hymenman keeps crying and crying about not being main event or whatever, fool, you got lucky I wasn't even around during the battle royal or else it would have been me that eliminated you!
grin.gif

Jobber and what!...end of the day my paycheck and worth is more to this company than your striaght edge squared self. *Shrug*

images

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Some of ya'll will have to be sent down to Regional Forums of NT to rework your whole gimmick.

going back to territory days. Ouch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Some of ya'll will have to be sent down to Regional Forums of NT to rework your whole gimmick.

going back to territory days. Ouch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Is this the official WWE thread? I used to be a huuuge wrestling fan when Stone Cold and The Rock was around. Even before that. But I just won tickets to WWE Smackdown May 15th where I live in Austin. I haven't seen wrestling in forever. Ive heard of Cena and all these dudes, but am I even gonna have fun? I bet the experience and intensity will be awesome, but its just not the same it used to be....or is it?

But they were free so I have to go.
Welcome to the thread.  There is a new wrestling thread every Monday.  One will be posted shortly.

You will have fun at the show.  It won't be televised so you don't get the big Titantron and pyro, but you most likely will get better actual wrestling.  And since it's a Smackdown show, Cena will most likely not be there (that could be a good or bad thing depending on your opinion of him).  Guys like Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and Edge will headline the show most likely.

Originally Posted by IheartDrums

Is this the official WWE thread? I used to be a huuuge wrestling fan when Stone Cold and The Rock was around. Even before that. But I just won tickets to WWE Smackdown May 15th where I live in Austin. I haven't seen wrestling in forever. Ive heard of Cena and all these dudes, but am I even gonna have fun? I bet the experience and intensity will be awesome, but its just not the same it used to be....or is it?

But they were free so I have to go.
Welcome to the thread.  There is a new wrestling thread every Monday.  One will be posted shortly.

You will have fun at the show.  It won't be televised so you don't get the big Titantron and pyro, but you most likely will get better actual wrestling.  And since it's a Smackdown show, Cena will most likely not be there (that could be a good or bad thing depending on your opinion of him).  Guys like Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, and Edge will headline the show most likely.

The champ has been gone for a few days on a cross country promotional media tour after retaining my World Heavyweight Title at NTWT Mania I.

I've finally had a chance to catch up on what's been going on in the NTWT Galaxy, and I have to say, things are going to be very interesting this summer.  It's so good to see the tag team division heating up.  Club and GHIMS could be the biggest heel team since The Dudleys in ECW.  And Deekhouse could be the most popular team since The Hardy Boyz in their prime.

LWO and Orient Express factions?  Could be very interesting.

Hymen Man really seems to be coming into his own.  We have JNSQ with the Steiner cod piece.  And im that one and Mister916 are both watching from the rafters with their titles.

Now I just need to see who is going to step up to the plate and take a shot at me and my title.

NTWT King of the Ring sounds like a great idea to me.

The champ has been gone for a few days on a cross country promotional media tour after retaining my World Heavyweight Title at NTWT Mania I.

I've finally had a chance to catch up on what's been going on in the NTWT Galaxy, and I have to say, things are going to be very interesting this summer.  It's so good to see the tag team division heating up.  Club and GHIMS could be the biggest heel team since The Dudleys in ECW.  And Deekhouse could be the most popular team since The Hardy Boyz in their prime.

LWO and Orient Express factions?  Could be very interesting.

Hymen Man really seems to be coming into his own.  We have JNSQ with the Steiner cod piece.  And im that one and Mister916 are both watching from the rafters with their titles.

Now I just need to see who is going to step up to the plate and take a shot at me and my title.

NTWT King of the Ring sounds like a great idea to me.

After a busy night in bikini bottom this past Saturday night I flew out to Romania for some NTWT Press. It's hard being a Champion. It sure is a big job. Not that I would know anything about jobs, though.
wink.gif

normal_vlcsnap-2011-04-10-02h40m36s27.jpg

I just got back to the "states". My arms are quite tired from waving at beautiful women. What can I say, women always tend to let me know I "fit in" quite nicely everywhere I go
wink.gif

I'll be back at RAW tonight to check on the state of the NTWT Galaxy. Vickie will be there too.

After a busy night in bikini bottom this past Saturday night I flew out to Romania for some NTWT Press. It's hard being a Champion. It sure is a big job. Not that I would know anything about jobs, though.
wink.gif

normal_vlcsnap-2011-04-10-02h40m36s27.jpg

I just got back to the "states". My arms are quite tired from waving at beautiful women. What can I say, women always tend to let me know I "fit in" quite nicely everywhere I go
wink.gif

I'll be back at RAW tonight to check on the state of the NTWT Galaxy. Vickie will be there too.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wait, what are you the champion of?? i'm still trying to figure out how you had a grudge match and a championship title appeared, what did i miss?[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no shoot, i really don't know and want clarity. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wait, what are you the champion of?? i'm still trying to figure out how you had a grudge match and a championship title appeared, what did i miss?[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]no shoot, i really don't know and want clarity. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

I'm the champion of a lot of things.

To answer your specific question..

Currently I'm one half of the Tag-Team Championship team JeNeSaisLobo
wink.gif

Sidenote-

Does anything think ISS shows up tonight? I'm thinking.. NO
laugh.gif