WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

If only the Rock comes out during the Cena and Miz match since hes the guest host and says "this is now a triple threat match...and the third entrant...is me!"
Then he completely owns cena and wins
laugh.gif

If only the Rock comes out during the Cena and Miz match since hes the guest host and says "this is now a triple threat match...and the third entrant...is me!"
Then he completely owns cena and wins
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The way I would book this is simple.....

John Cena starts the show.  He cuts a serious promo in the ring calling out The Rock.  The announce The Rock will be there later in the show.  In the main event segment of the show, The Rock is in the ring.  He cuts his promo on Cena.  As Cena is on his way to the ring to confront The Rock, The Miz jumps Cena from behind, laying him out as The Rock looks on.

That it's.  That's all you need to do.  The Rock and Cena stay separated AND you get more heat on The Miz.  It will be very interesting to see what they actually do tonight.
I hope we don't have it any other way, this is perfect.

I'm going to be honest, I'm tuning in tonight for The Rock, so I'm hoping this is all handled correctly. Then again, Vince and the youth > the old fan.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The way I would book this is simple.....

John Cena starts the show.  He cuts a serious promo in the ring calling out The Rock.  The announce The Rock will be there later in the show.  In the main event segment of the show, The Rock is in the ring.  He cuts his promo on Cena.  As Cena is on his way to the ring to confront The Rock, The Miz jumps Cena from behind, laying him out as The Rock looks on.

That it's.  That's all you need to do.  The Rock and Cena stay separated AND you get more heat on The Miz.  It will be very interesting to see what they actually do tonight.
I hope we don't have it any other way, this is perfect.

I'm going to be honest, I'm tuning in tonight for The Rock, so I'm hoping this is all handled correctly. Then again, Vince and the youth > the old fan.

I didn't PM but I did post my created wrestler with entrance theme in last weeks thread. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully I make the card and if not I might need to go down to OVW and work on my craft with Cliff Compton and Eugene.

I didn't PM but I did post my created wrestler with entrance theme in last weeks thread. 
laugh.gif

Hopefully I make the card and if not I might need to go down to OVW and work on my craft with Cliff Compton and Eugene.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

why is there a wrestling thread every week though?

Thats how roll..... Also this thread i gonna become the longest running weekly thread...

This actually crossed my mind the other day. Imagine how huge one wrestling thread would be instead of a new one every week.& hombrelobo, whats my role? Sign Guy, black ref who looks like Afon Crockett, or who am I Bill Alfonso'ing for?

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

why is there a wrestling thread every week though?

Thats how roll..... Also this thread i gonna become the longest running weekly thread...

This actually crossed my mind the other day. Imagine how huge one wrestling thread would be instead of a new one every week.& hombrelobo, whats my role? Sign Guy, black ref who looks like Afon Crockett, or who am I Bill Alfonso'ing for?

pimp.gif
dope card

and even more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at being able to book that angel Rebecca Black for this gig.

- Hombre - Does this mean I still have to PM you an entrance theme?

pimp.gif
dope card

and even more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
at being able to book that angel Rebecca Black for this gig.

- Hombre - Does this mean I still have to PM you an entrance theme?

Back
Top Bottom