WNBA "star" Diana Taurasi cited for DUI

Some of the comments from ESPN:

I didn't know horses would get drunk.

Ohhhh Noooo what will her fan think ?

Biggest WNBA news since Sheryl Swoops came out of the closet.

"I heard Taurasi used the Barkley defense and told the officer that she was just going around the corner to get a BJ."

I have no idea who this person is and $*$ is the WNBA???

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Some of the comments from ESPN:

I didn't know horses would get drunk.
indifferent.gif

Ohhhh Noooo what will her fan think ?
laugh.gif

Biggest WNBA news since Sheryl Swoops came out of the closet.
grin.gif

"I heard Taurasi used the Barkley defense and told the officer that she was just going around the corner to get a BJ."
laugh.gif

I have no idea who this person is and $*$ is the WNBA???

grin.gif

Those comments got my dying over here! %$@%* is a drunk though for real, she tried to seduce my boy and after he turned her down she starts cryingabout how he thinks he's too "pretty" for everyone.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Et tu, lobotomy?

laugh.gif

haha. Sorry. I really only said that because you have somehow become Niketalk's de facto WNBA apologist. You are like the TBONE for unwatched vaginalsports. I like your responses to WNBA hate.

lobotomybeats:
you have somehow become Niketalk's de facto WNBA apologist. You are like the TBONE for unwatched vaginal sports.
laugh.gif

Wait, what?
nerd.gif

lobotomybeats:
You are like TBONE
Welp, that's that.

"I would like to announce my retirement from the NikeTalk Chapter of the WNBA Promotion Department."

Haha. I just mean you defend something that no one on NT watches or believes in. Like it's your duty. I would say 'just don't come in here showingyour ratings' but I know those don't exist.
smile.gif
Sorry, you really aren't anything like TBONE.

I also heard as a cost-cutting measure, the struggling WNBA switched from Gatorade to Boone's Farm. She was picked up after practice.

I still can't understand why people drink and drive in the state of Arizona. The place is DUI captial, police are just looking to pull people over duringhappy hour or after clubs, esp in the Scottdale area.

^ Can't tell if you're being serious or not, but it's already started.

Teams are between 8 and 11 games into the 34 game season.

Back
Top Bottom