Woah...Has 50 Cent put out the most music? Ever?

tom jooks

Banned
I just got to thinking, could 50 cent have released the most material including all rappers? I think his G-Unit Radio is up to 25, Plus all the other countlessmixtapes. Every since he started making music the man hasn't stopped. How long do you think until he finally stops?

He's rich so he doesn't have anything better to do. Plus he is trying to stay relevant.

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Until Kanye tells him to.

4a636edc1e13dd490e176b8cab193c23774569ff.gif

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

He's rich so he doesn't have anything better to do. Plus he is trying to stay relevant.
If i had 50s wealth i could think of plenty of things to do, eff rap. Thing is, he loves attention.

What good is all of it when its predominately trash material? I'll take a quality album every few years rather than a bombardment of irrelevant music. Moreis not always better.

What good is all of it when its predominately trash material? I'll take a quality album every few years rather than a bombardment of irrelevant music. Moreis not always better.

What good is all of it when its predominately trash material? I'll take a quality album every few years rather than a bombardment of irrelevant music. More is not always better.

I don't think he could care less what you think. When did this become an opinionated topic? The man just asked a simple question.

To answer the OP I never thought about it but dude was on his grizzly 02-04. You gotta think Drama is up there too in regards to music with their respective name on it.

And just as I post this I see these two finna work together
laugh.gif

G-Unit Radio's 1-25
Power of The Dollar
No Mercy No Fear
50 Cent Is The Future
God's Plan
Elephant In The Sand
Return Of The Bodysnatchers
Beg For Mercy
Get Rich Or Die Tryin'
Massacre
Curtis
Before I Self-Destruct (Already Finished & Confirmed)
Upcoming Gangsta Grillz

ionno he is certainly up there, and he aint stoppin' no time soon.
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure its Too Short. i remember getting a new source every month and there would be an add for another Short Dog album lol

50s made some VERY good street music . . . I hope he don't stop anytime soon . . . Aint enuff real ninjas in the game as is.

50, Wayne, and Dips are the hardest working people in the music business, maybe entertaininment industry in general. These guys never have days off.
pimp.gif
tothem.

Back
Top Bottom