Women and Arguing sports...

it's just a cutesy thing they do
at least she's trying to be interested in something you're interested in
just humor em.
unless she ends up being right
and the "we" thing when referring to teams, a lot of dudes do that too so...

What's worse OP?

Your homie's wife coming over with him to watch the games and acting like she has a stick up her #$# the whole time. And dude getting all PC on the topics we usually discuss and talk +!** about because his wife was there and she can't handle it...

About ruined my day yesterday.

What's worse OP?

Your homie's wife coming over with him to watch the games and acting like she has a stick up her #$# the whole time. And dude getting all PC on the topics we usually discuss and talk +!** about because his wife was there and she can't handle it...

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Man tell me about it

I was talking to my district manager over the summer about the lakers
Pickups this summer and I said it prob would never happen but I would
Wanna see shaq back in la to end his career there
Then some lady jumps in like if shaq signs with the lakers kobes gonna want to get traded
I was like no way that happens
She then says la would of won without kobe in 00-02 n then starts insisting that the lakers would of still won this year if Kobe wasn't on the team
And would win again if they sign shaq and traded Kobe
I stopped right there
one of the main reason why i dislike the lakers. Too many broads are following them thinking they experts.umm the kitchen is thataway....

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Man tell me about it

I was talking to my district manager over the summer about the lakers
Pickups this summer and I said it prob would never happen but I would
Wanna see shaq back in la to end his career there
Then some lady jumps in like if shaq signs with the lakers kobes gonna want to get traded
I was like no way that happens
She then says la would of won without kobe in 00-02 n then starts insisting that the lakers would of still won this year if Kobe wasn't on the team
And would win again if they sign shaq and traded Kobe
I stopped right there
one of the main reason why i dislike the lakers. Too many broads are following them thinking they experts.umm the kitchen is thataway....

Originally Posted by General Johnson

What's worse OP?

everyone is on that awkward silence tip....
laugh.gif
smdh

when your homie calls and says "aye is your girl gonna be there?"

me: "naw, why"

his simp ***: "cuz i'm with my girl"

me: and....

him: i'm bringin her along

me:
indifferent.gif
**click

and then you gotta play host, and ask chick about her damn day, whats new, whats old, same %!$$ trick ... i just wanna watch the game with my boys

Originally Posted by General Johnson

What's worse OP?

everyone is on that awkward silence tip....
laugh.gif
smdh

when your homie calls and says "aye is your girl gonna be there?"

me: "naw, why"

his simp ***: "cuz i'm with my girl"

me: and....

him: i'm bringin her along

me:
indifferent.gif
**click

and then you gotta play host, and ask chick about her damn day, whats new, whats old, same %!$$ trick ... i just wanna watch the game with my boys

Those ones that only watch the finals/super bowl/world series/etc... and get on facebook to express how much they hate one team over another without any reasoning.. Yeah... I hate em too.

Those ones that only watch the finals/super bowl/world series/etc... and get on facebook to express how much they hate one team over another without any reasoning.. Yeah... I hate em too.

Why make it about women? How about not having serious discussions with ANYONE on a topic in which they know nothing of?

Why make it about women? How about not having serious discussions with ANYONE on a topic in which they know nothing of?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
i know a couple girls who know more about sports than half of the S&T forum

Reminds me of this chick I work with....

Die hard philly fan. Eagles, Flyers, Phillies and 76ers

I swear this chick knows more about sports than half of the dudes I know...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
i know a couple girls who know more about sports than half of the S&T forum

Reminds me of this chick I work with....

Die hard philly fan. Eagles, Flyers, Phillies and 76ers

I swear this chick knows more about sports than half of the dudes I know...

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

get a man cave

weren't you the one complaining and %+$* about men having a man cave?
nerd.gif

Those ones thatonly watch the finals/super bowl/world series/etc... and get onfacebook to express how much they hate one team over another withoutany reasoning.. Yeah... I hate em too.

this.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Theeeee absolute worst.
Chicks update their status like every 3 minutes about the game.
That is not how men watch sports.

I swear I think these girls believe they get cool points because they "watch" sports.

It gets unbearable during the SuperBowl. Broads spent the whole winter complaining about their boyfriends watching football then the superbowl comes along and suddenly they are "Super excited about the game".

Back
Top Bottom