Women and Arguing sports...

has got to be the most annoying thing to encounter...EVER!

if it isn't, post something that is more annoying that women do

has got to be the most annoying thing to encounter...EVER!

if it isn't, post something that is more annoying that women do

I will never argue sports, or music w/ women.

...Hell, I rarely argue w/ women in the first place.

I will never argue sports, or music w/ women.

...Hell, I rarely argue w/ women in the first place.

%#%+ is pointless. but i remember a thread on NT, something like "cute dumb %#%+ gf says during a game" 
ohwell.gif

%#%+ is pointless. but i remember a thread on NT, something like "cute dumb %#%+ gf says during a game" 
ohwell.gif

Not really arguing cause I hate arguing sports with anyone but when girls say "we" won...%$++! who the hell did you play for today?

Not really arguing cause I hate arguing sports with anyone but when girls say "we" won...%$++! who the hell did you play for today?

Man tell me about it

I was talking to my district manager over the summer about the lakers
Pickups this summer and I said it prob would never happen but I would
Wanna see shaq back in la to end his career there
Then some lady jumps in like if shaq signs with the lakers kobes gonna want to get traded
I was like no way that happens
She then says la would of won without kobe in 00-02 n then starts insisting that the lakers would of still won this year if Kobe wasn't on the team
And would win again if they sign shaq and traded Kobe
I stopped right there

Man tell me about it

I was talking to my district manager over the summer about the lakers
Pickups this summer and I said it prob would never happen but I would
Wanna see shaq back in la to end his career there
Then some lady jumps in like if shaq signs with the lakers kobes gonna want to get traded
I was like no way that happens
She then says la would of won without kobe in 00-02 n then starts insisting that the lakers would of still won this year if Kobe wasn't on the team
And would win again if they sign shaq and traded Kobe
I stopped right there

u guys are right, i shouldn't even argue wit these girls (about sports)...just play dumb lol

i mean why would they want to be a part of it anyway...do we look to be a part of their lifetime movie moment conversations...NO.

u guys are right, i shouldn't even argue wit these girls (about sports)...just play dumb lol

i mean why would they want to be a part of it anyway...do we look to be a part of their lifetime movie moment conversations...NO.

looks like we getting the 'Cutesy Vs 'Ignorant women argument...as seen below

i don't mind cutesy, but the ignorant ones
mad.gif

looks like we getting the 'Cutesy Vs 'Ignorant women argument...as seen below

i don't mind cutesy, but the ignorant ones
mad.gif

Women Raider fans are the worst, they think the Raiders are gonna win the superbowl because they just beat the rams. But during last years NBA playoffs this one girl hates Kobe for some reason and she was saying some dumb !$*@ like Kevin Martin(which is her favorite player because she thinks he is cute) is a better player than Kobe. She said all Kobe ca do is shoot and can't play defense then I showed her he was first team d and she tried to make all kinds of excuses. Some women shouldn't be allowed to discuss sports.

Women Raider fans are the worst, they think the Raiders are gonna win the superbowl because they just beat the rams. But during last years NBA playoffs this one girl hates Kobe for some reason and she was saying some dumb !$*@ like Kevin Martin(which is her favorite player because she thinks he is cute) is a better player than Kobe. She said all Kobe ca do is shoot and can't play defense then I showed her he was first team d and she tried to make all kinds of excuses. Some women shouldn't be allowed to discuss sports.

it's just a cutesy thing they do
at least she's trying to be interested in something you're interested in
just humor em.
unless she ends up being right
and the "we" thing when referring to teams, a lot of dudes do that too so...

Back
Top Bottom