women murdered after saying the wrong name during intercourse

I strongly believe that some of you kids need to be spending more time in an ENGLISH class and less time in this forum.

IT'S WOMAN.

NOT WOMEN.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I strongly believe that some of you kids need to be spending more time in an ENGLISH class and less time in this forum.

IT'S WOMAN.

NOT WOMEN.
laugh.gif
4 pages deep and someone finally notices/mentions it

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

IT'S WOMAN.

NOT WOMEN.
laugh.gif
4 pages deep and someone finally notices/mentions it

I'm thinking of the Smush Parker story I read earlier this week... Thank God it didn't turn out like this...

I'm thinking of the Smush Parker story I read earlier this week... Thank God it didn't turn out like this...

Wow@ some of the idiotic posts in this topic. A woman loses her life, her children loses their mother, all because of random mistake, and people are justifying it. If you can 'understand' why this man did want he did, you need major long-term therapy and anger-management. No joke.

Wow@ some of the idiotic posts in this topic. A woman loses her life, her children loses their mother, all because of random mistake, and people are justifying it. If you can 'understand' why this man did want he did, you need major long-term therapy and anger-management. No joke.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

He must have been through a lot if his ego/pride was the only thing keeping him afloat.

Safe to say, he was gonna snap sooner or later.

Now he'll be the one calling out Chris's name.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

He must have been through a lot if his ego/pride was the only thing keeping him afloat.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

man i woulda been heated too... but im not gunna go and kill someone over it.  OD FTL.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

man i woulda been heated too... but im not gunna go and kill someone over it.  OD FTL.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

now if it was a woman that did this to a man i promise it would not get the same reaction on this board...

I dont understand how youre on a male dominated board and expect us to react any other way.

NT 101

Men Good.
Women Bad

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

now if it was a woman that did this to a man i promise it would not get the same reaction on this board...

I dont understand how youre on a male dominated board and expect us to react any other way.

NT 101

Men Good.
Women Bad

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Some of yall are very quick to pass judgment
laugh.gif

If I was married for a couple decades and my wife suddenly moaned and screamed another dudes name, I MIGHT just have a temporary lapse in sanity also. None of you can say what you would do in that situation unless you're in it.

So I can see what dude meant when he said "I don't blame him". His wife violated the sanctity of their marriage, he's going to jail for a long time. I feel sorry for any children they may have.
1) They weren't married
2) They met last year (Couple decades, lol)
3) How did his "wife" violate the sanctity of their marriage when they weren't married?
4) Since they met last year, they have no children
5) You didn't even read the article, but your first comment is telling everyone that they are quick to pass judgment
eyes.gif

Not gonna lie, I didn't read the whole thing and knowing this changes everything lol. She never deserved it in the first place but they only been together a year?! They need to fry that fool
Oh nah I didn't read a damn thing
laugh.gif
I see now this is a case where I should have.

I based everything I said solely off responses in the thread. I couldn't care less about that woman or the man who killed her.

My b.

Originally Posted by Volkswaggin Chedda

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Some of yall are very quick to pass judgment
laugh.gif

If I was married for a couple decades and my wife suddenly moaned and screamed another dudes name, I MIGHT just have a temporary lapse in sanity also. None of you can say what you would do in that situation unless you're in it.

So I can see what dude meant when he said "I don't blame him". His wife violated the sanctity of their marriage, he's going to jail for a long time. I feel sorry for any children they may have.
1) They weren't married
2) They met last year (Couple decades, lol)
3) How did his "wife" violate the sanctity of their marriage when they weren't married?
4) Since they met last year, they have no children
5) You didn't even read the article, but your first comment is telling everyone that they are quick to pass judgment
eyes.gif

Not gonna lie, I didn't read the whole thing and knowing this changes everything lol. She never deserved it in the first place but they only been together a year?! They need to fry that fool
Oh nah I didn't read a damn thing
laugh.gif
I see now this is a case where I should have.

I based everything I said solely off responses in the thread. I couldn't care less about that woman or the man who killed her.

My b.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

that story where the chick threw hot oil on her boyfriend because she thought he cheating did not get a reaction quite like this.

that story was confirmed to be a fake
irrelevant

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

that story where the chick threw hot oil on her boyfriend because she thought he cheating did not get a reaction quite like this.

that story was confirmed to be a fake
irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom