Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

^The comments on that vid have me in tears :lol: :lol: Cause everybody in here will probably think the same thing

Misty May look like the landlord's clumsy daughter in Spider-man 2
eek.gif

A+++ on the creativity for your reference. And repped.
laugh.gif

Man Catalina Ponor >>>>

Can't wait to watch her tonight. She's a real woman out there, already reaching her hotness whereas the others are cute and still based on potential
She's like 8 years older than most of the other gymnasts besides that really old gymnast from Germany :lol:. She looks taller than the other girls too since she already went through puberty.

Is it just me or did anyone else think that the Chinese beach volleyball team wasn't bad? Or at least one of them. Or maybe I've had too much to drink. Whatever

Is it just me or did anyone else think that the Chinese beach volleyball team wasn't bad? Or at least one of them. Or maybe I've had too much to drink. Whatever
The taller one with the tan looked nice :evil:.

Really though? Side by side y'all are still taking Mustafina over either of the other 2? Come on now. I know Russian's are inherently sexy with that accent, but Aly > the others by a mile.

Maybe it's just cause Mustafina looks like a skinny version of my friends ex, who is a manipulative piece of human scum with no respect for anyone including herself.

^^^ I'm still going Ponor>Mustafina>Raisman. Raisman reminds me too much of half the girls that I went to Hebrew school with.

My lineup goes Ponor > Raisman > Mustafina. I brought that Romanian girl up and im gonna defend her haha :lol:

Really though? Side by side y'all are still taking Mustafina over either of the other 2? Come on now. I know Russian's are inherently sexy with that accent, but Aly > the others by a mile.
Maybe it's just cause Mustafina looks like a skinny version of my friends ex, who is a manipulative piece of human scum with no respect for anyone including herself.

Yea Bro, there's just something about mustafina in that pic that says " take me, I'm ready" :pimp: ...............especially in that sexy Russian accent oohhhhhweeeee

Back
Top Bottom