***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

You laughing amitt5504 amitt5504 so I’ll take the bait, who’s beating this Real Young Core with cap space big enough for 2 starter level talent this offseason. They have a quarter million of cap space just sitting on the bench.

They’re set up like Golden State was in 2016 where they can sign an All Star because their starting lineup are all still on their rookie contracts [Steph on the cheap extension]. And by the time the rookies are due for an extension, someone with a comparing salary of what they’ll be due will be a free agent On top of the salary cap increasing because of the next CBA.

The expansion rules they decide on can potentially break up thecurrent contenders.

It’s going to get really ugly for the W.

I think I'm gonna go to the Fever game in DC this week. Just waiting to confirm Caitlin doesn't get another tech today that would make her ineligible for Thursday :lol:
Yea I had thoughts of it earlier in the year.... but had notions that the game wasnt gonna mean much with the Fever having that bad start.... and then they'll make the decision to rest the players.

WNBA is so so bad. They really need to fix it this off-season.

CC gets shoved dribbling and it’s a no call, but then called for the off ball foul for trying to catch herself hitting the floor? I mean wut lol.

WNBA is so so bad. They really need to fix it this off-season.

CC gets shoved dribbling and it’s a no call, but then called for the off ball foul for trying to catch herself hitting the floor? I mean wut lol.
I was tryna see where the foul was with her falling out of bounds.

I told my boy something with remembrance of last season.... and to see if history repeats itself

Lib beat Aces similarly last season... including the Commish Cup. But couldnt seal it in the finals. And when Lynx won this seasons Cup.... I was like hmmm

Mystics gonna trick this one off. Came all the way back to tie the game, then had it 54-53, then as soon as the 4th quarter starts they start doin dumb ****. Now down 57-53. At least they're half playing defense.

Mystics with a great pass over the top from Big Momma to get it to Slim and then EE in the corner for 3 to give the Mystics a 2-point lead with 1:24 left. This game is crazy. Moments before that Allisha Gray hit an insane shot on the baseline

Last edited:
Mystics with 2 seconds on the shot clock, down 3, with 36 seconds left. Not lookin good, they're about to lose the 8th spot they had for all of a day :lol:

Back
Top Bottom