***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

One thing I'm wondering if the NBA will adopt is using total points/assists/rebounds versus Per Game. I've never seen the NBA celebrate totals the way the W does. I like it

Who are their "sources" lol

No, what he means is that these are just ESPN's votes. There are several other people who have votes, ESPN just announced that everyone at ESPN who had a vote voted for those players. Who knows how the other voters went.

Vanloo 3 to start the game after a favorable call. Liberty are gonna take this but at least it won't be wire to wire :lol:

Lately Big mama is a liability when she isn't shooting 3s. Questionable passes, minimal defense, easily pressurable and if a pass to her is just slightly off the mark, she can't handle it and it's a turnover.

Mystics hit that 3 and then the Liberty went on a 10-0 run and are up 10-3 :lol:

Chicago/Atl would have been an elimination game both ways had the Mystics won. Mystics only down 29-20 at home right now but half the Liberty players are just on practice mode.

McCowan been a fake tough gal but the Fever should bring her back. They need someone like her on the squad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom