***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Who did she fight? I remember her acting tough at Miss St but never actually doing anything. Didn't follow her in AAU though

I think Cambage is a whole different type of crazy. I really just meant that she’s actually about throwing them hands. Cambage seems like an actual bad person in some respects :lol:
Yea she looks like she's actually about it :lol:

Liz though seems genuinely off in some way, like brain chemistry or who knows

Nah if this Aces team we get in the playoffs they 3 peating
They're rounding into shape/form at the perfect time while A'Ja is at the peak of her powers...

They were always gonna be a tough out regardless come playoff time IMO but yea they've looked dangerous down the stretch.

Playing the Liberty on the road to basically the final possession without A'Ja even playing a few weeks ago was probably a warning sign :lol:

They're rounding into shape/form at the perfect time while A'Ja is at the peak of her powers...

They were always gonna be a tough out regardless come playoff time IMO but yea they've looked dangerous down the stretch.

Playing the Liberty to the final possession without A'Ja even playing a few weeks ago was probably a warning sign :lol:
It was the comeback against Connecticut because they was looking BAD lol then all of a sudden that flip was switched

Aces remember how to play lol Thursday gets interesting cuz Connecticut might want to lose to duck Big Cait

There needs to be a senate hearing on the Sparks starting Stevens and then benching her the whole game.

Any list that doesn’t have Alysha Clark is null and void lol
I am beside myself that I overlooked that..... AC. I would like to thank the Aces for being top tier these past few seasons... cuz that's how I became familiar with her. Liz was my #1 for quite some time but AC took that title last season!

Back
Top Bottom