***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Yea some of us are in the S2 thread...
I got these by accident.... one of the default mock ups on the site. Hooped in them on Friday.... feels better than my S1s.
1000039802.jpg

Why the necessary Chicago win?

Tie breakers

"The Mystics and Sky are both 13-26. Washington holds the head-to-head tiebreaker over Chicago, but Washington and Atlanta split the season series. The Mystics need all three teams to end up with the same record to come out on top of a three-way tiebreaker and make the postseason.

On Thursday, the season ends with the Mystics hosting the Indiana Fever, the Dream visiting New York, and the Sky playing at the Connecticut Sun.

A Washington win combined with an Atlanta loss and a Chicago win would send the Mystics to the playoffs. Whichever team advances will face New York (32-7) in the best-of-three first round; the Liberty clinched the WNBA’s best record with Tuesday’s win.
"

I meant to post this the other say but this thread was at like 70 pages in 7 years. It got triple that this season :lol:

We're closer to your nightmare darthska darthska

"The Mystics and Sky are both 13-26. Washington holds the head-to-head tiebreaker over Chicago, but Washington and Atlanta split the season series. The Mystics need all three teams to end up with the same record to come out on top of a three-way tiebreaker and make the postseason.

On Thursday, the season ends with the Mystics hosting the Indiana Fever, the Dream visiting New York, and the Sky playing at the Connecticut Sun.

A Washington win combined with an Atlanta loss and a Chicago win would send the Mystics to the playoffs. Whichever team advances will face New York (32-7) in the best-of-three first round; the Liberty clinched the WNBA’s best record with Tuesday’s win.
"
Yea it's a wrap

early WNBA teams remind me of early MLS teams, in a good way :lol:

I remember both leagues were pretty big out here cuz of Lisa Leslie and Cobi Jones. Good times :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom