***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Reese's Pieces are going at A'ja now because she downplayed the rebound record. They're taking it as a shot to Angel 🤣🤣

She lying.... you def know stats in relation to record breaking. Whether Angel hunts them or not... you got it obviously cuz Reese got hurt(pretty sure she wasn't gonna let up in her rebounding escapades end lol)

She def was overjoyed for the 1k points

Snapshots of yesteryear

20240918_155019.jpg
20240918_155021.jpg
20240918_155022.jpg
20240918_155023.jpg
20240918_155025.jpg
20240918_155026.jpg
4a2cb180998c67000bf5f213a9b17733.jpg
0.jpg
Sac Monarchs! Ticha and Yolanda.... that was my team! Them winning was consolation for the Kings team..who were my team then.... failing to get it in their closest attempt in 2002

Erica seen that bitter old timer lying again and said lets beat more allegations! :pimp:

This is why they're going to sweep whoever they're playing in the first round. I've been saying it for weeks :lol: "Fever" fans travel.

Cashflow you wanna bet anything? (that the Fever will sweep whoever they play in round 1)

Anyway, this game tomorrow vs my Mystics is going to be a home game for the Fever. DC fans are notoriously ****** at showing up when needed. That arena is gonna be louder for Clark than for the home team that needs to win the game to make the playoffs.

Whew! I hope the players are ready. Hope somebody warned them tomorrow is a road game. If not, they're going to be so mad when they're like shooting a free throw and getting booed louder than cheered when they do something positive :emoji_sweat_smile:

I meant to post this the other say but this thread was at like 70 pages in 7 years. It got triple that this season :lol:

We're closer to your nightmare darthska darthska
I joke about that, but honestly and truly, I've been waiting for the W's glow up literally since day 1.
#LoveToSeeIt

This is why they're going to sweep whoever they're playing in the first round. I've been saying it for weeks :lol: "Fever" fans travel.

Cashflow you wanna bet anything? (that the Fever will sweep whoever they play in round 1)

Anyway, this game tomorrow vs my Mystics is going to be a home game for the Fever. DC fans are notoriously ****** at showing up when needed. That arena is gonna be louder for Clark than for the home team that needs to win the game to make the playoffs.

Whew! I hope the players are ready. Hope somebody warned them tomorrow is a road game. If not, they're going to be so mad when they're like shooting a free throw and getting booed louder than cheered when they do something positive :emoji_sweat_smile:
You really think the Fever can sweep the Aces?

I think although he said anyone.... it's more so with the confidence Conn gonna win their game and thus remain at 3. But if that did happen with the Aces... that would indeed be something

I think although he said anyone.... it's more so with the confidence Conn gonna win their game and thus remain at 3. But if that did happen with the Aces... that would indeed be something

Those fans travel. You'll see it tonight in DC no doubt. I was gonna bet Cashflow Cashflow something (like, loser has to do x, y, z on NT for the rest of the playoffs) but he already put his money on something way bigger than a first round sweep so I don't think that idea is far fetched to him :lol:

In reality, like as a basketball player my mind says that's tough to do. But when you have a young phenom surrounded by some actual other talent (Mitchell, AB, Hull) in complimentary roles and a rowdy crowd willing to travel..... anything can happen. Yall have slandered Sides so much she may be the downfall, but otherwise yeah, in a 3-game series, all it takes is that Fever crowd to help Clark to a win and the narratives will write themselves and the pressure will be immense on whoever they're playing.

Those fans travel. You'll see it tonight in DC no doubt. I was gonna bet Cashflow Cashflow something (like, loser has to do x, y, z on NT for the rest of the playoffs) but he already put his money on something way bigger than a first round sweep so I don't think that idea is far fetched to him :lol:

In reality, like as a basketball player my mind says that's tough to do. But when you have a young phenom surrounded by some actual other talent (Mitchell, AB, Hull) in complimentary roles and a rowdy crowd willing to travel..... anything can happen. Yall have slandered Sides so much she may be the downfall, but otherwise yeah, in a 3-game series, all it takes is that Fever crowd to help Clark to a win and the narratives will write themselves and the pressure will be immense on whoever they're playing.
lol ok

Still didn’t answer my question. Do you really think the Fever can sweep the Aces?

Also I just checked ticket prices and a fair amount of these tickets are more than the Wizards games. Sure it has to do with this being an all-or-nothing game for the Mystics and the prices already were higher than you'd think, plus the Wizards are tanking and their main star currently is an idiot (Kuz) but that's legit the Caitlin fans helping to push up the prices.

The seat areas I usually look at have some for about $350, which is already past my limit for going to Wizards games unless it's like the Lakers (I have yet to see Lebron live)

Also I just checked ticket prices and a fair amount of these tickets are more than the Wizards games. Sure it has to do with this being an all-or-nothing game for the Mystics and the prices already were higher than you'd think, plus the Wizards are tanking and their main star currently is an idiot (Kuz) but that's legit the Caitlin fans helping to push up the prices.

The seat areas I usually look at have some for about $350, which is already past my limit for going to Wizards games unless it's like the Lakers (I have yet to see Lebron live)

Get in price is up to $100 (inclusive of fees) at this point.

I’m still thinking of going tonight, but gonna need a last minute drop in prices for me to pull the trigger.

Twitter/Instagram 101. If you click on the profile and they don’t have an actual profile picture, they’re an agent of chaos.

If you scroll through that persons tweets, you’ll discover it’s another right wing troll account.

But the need to slam dunk on that perceived disrespect will elevate that trolls platform and reach.

Twitter/Instagram 101. If you click on the profile and they don’t have an actual profile picture, they’re an agent of chaos.

If you scroll through that persons tweets, you’ll discover it’s another right wing troll account.

But the need to slam dunk on that perceived disrespect will elevate that trolls platform and reach.

Nah, that's not a troll. They're responding, making arguments and have had an account for 5 years and look like any other twitter user.

Dude if you've followed women's basketball for as long as it seems, you can't be surprised there's this level of ignorance about the WNBA.

That tweet isn't even a shot at Caitlin, it's showing how there are some ignorant fans who are the problem, who "just got here" and are acting like the WNBA started this season and it was all "plumbers and maintenance men" before this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom