***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Only one that surprises me is Minnesota. You'd think the Lynx would have more support generally, but I don't know the details. For DC, the Wizards have some of the lowest attendance in the NBA so it's no surprise the Mystics don't get folks. Even when the Wizards do get big crowds...it's for their opponents.

I kind of wish the playoffs started tomorrow, but it's probably a better bet vs week 3 football as opposed to the myriad of college football games available, as well as activities.

Saw someone say they are embarrassed that their savior is the wrong color. :lol:

Definitely can see that because it seems like they have no clue as to how to approach certain things with her. At some pointit will be undeniable and none of this will matter.

Last edited:
Ima go with the first reply. Folks gonna engage cuz she not there.... so more attention. She already there so really only way to get more attention is to stuff folks don't like.... the world we live in lol

Ima go with the first reply. Folks gonna engage cuz she not there.... so more attention. She already there so really only way to get more attention is to stuff folks don't like.... the world we live in lol

Yea I could see that too but does that type of online engagement lead to more viewers? I think to maximize viewers (as if SHE needs any help with that), just put her on the damn promo.

It's stupid to me.

So she is there after all. I guess at least the idiots are focused on that now, instead of saying sexist stuff about how women should go back to the kitchen.

Including Charles Barkley.

Hope the games are good tomorrow. I’m gonna have to flip back and forth but the 4:30 NFL games are probably whatever so I can catch the end of the Fever upsetting the Sun and most of the start of the Lynx Mercury blowout.

STILL pissed they put Aces - Storm at 10:00 🤦🏾‍♂️

The wnba current approach...Give CC credit, but not too much that it will offend the rest of her peers. Proceeds to offend the huge CC fan base :lol:

We all know who the needle mover is, just put her front and center and go all in on her. Fever making the finals would be huge ratings while football season is ramping up

So she is there after all. I guess at least the idiots are focused on that now, instead of saying sexist stuff about how women should go back to the kitchen.

Including Charles Barkley.

Hope the games are good tomorrow. I’m gonna have to flip back and forth but the 4:30 NFL games are probably whatever so I can catch the end of the Fever upsetting the Sun and most of the start of the Lynx Mercury blowout.

STILL pissed they put Aces - Storm at 10:00 🤦🏾‍♂️
Facts..... if the games were today... although still messed up... wouldn't bother me as much for 10p game

WE’RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! :pimp:
1726932029067.png

Alright, predictions for each series?
  • I think the Dream are outta here by Tuesday night. Allisha can't do enough and Charles doesn't have enough left. Liberty sweep, 2-0. I just hope Jonquel doesn't act like she forgot how to play basketball.
  • I think the Fever fans power them to an upset win in game 1, then in game 2 Bonner has an off night and AT gets t'd up and the Fever win the series Wednesday night
  • Lynx should dispatch of the notorious BYG and DT but it might go to OT the first game. By Wednesday it'll "all be over but the cryin."
  • Storm Aces might be the best series in the end. I gotta go Aces in the end, but I think game 2 and 3 will be the best ones.

Alright, predictions for each series?
  • I think the Dream are outta here by Tuesday night. Allisha can't do enough and Charles doesn't have enough left. Liberty sweep, 2-0. I just hope Jonquel doesn't act like she forgot how to play basketball.
  • I think the Fever fans power them to an upset win in game 1, then in game 2 Bonner has an off night and AT gets t'd up and the Fever win the series Wednesday night
  • Lynx should dispatch of the notorious BYG and DT but it might go to OT the first game. By Wednesday it'll "all be over but the cryin."
  • Storm Aces might be the best series in the end. I gotta go Aces in the end, but I think game 2 and 3 will be the best ones.

did antidope antidope make the bracket? Saving my predictions for that

Back
Top Bottom