***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Minnesota should continuously bring up BAEphessa getting a third place vote until next postseason

1727009744021.png

They took er MVP last year and she severely outplayed the MVP in the finals. Then she had the best statistical season in WNBA history.

Gripes were legit.
Hey hey. Could of gone either with her and Stewie. Stewie came to a new team and system and the transition was seamless. Remember to also separate reg season to post season

Hey hey. Could have gone either with her and Stewie. Stewie came to a new team and system and the transition was seamless. Remember to also separate reg season to post season
Fun fact, A’ja had a chance to do the funniest thing and knock Stewie out the playoffs for a 3rd straight year

Lobo voted her 4th place last year. Probably one of the wildest votes in sports of the last few years. Then she saw Sabrina get a shoe before her.

I mean she’s got a legit reason to have a battery in her back.
The shoe thing.... cmon i would hope yall understand..... historically Nike pushing kicks...PEs, for forwards and Centers(if there were) were not really favored. Guard kicks always gonna get the most attention. EDD got a pair when she was the hottest but did they do well. I am intrigued on how AWs will do

The shoe thing.... cmon i would hope yall understand..... historically Nike pushing kicks...PEs, for forwards and Centers(if there were) were not really favored. Guard kicks always gonna get the most attention. EDD got a pair when she was the hottest but did they do well. I am intrigued on how AWs will do
You really think the entire SC team wouldn’t be rocking those from day 1? Lol

True or not, there was a big push to make Sabrina something she was not from both Nike and the wnba. She was on 2k last year, too.

Aja got legit villain orgin story status.

Sabrina went to Oregon... as we know Nike central... and was under the umbrella of Kob. Flashes were seen there... but then she then came into the league and got season ending injury.

A’ja got the connection to Bron now. Theres no more excuses
Broooooo Brons kicks haven't been favorably in the league for the most part. Not until they went low with the 20s... you see them on feets in the league little by little. Kobes still dominated(again a guard kick which was worn throughout the league including forwards and centers)

Look even DT been with Brons for forever but never pushed by Nike cuz folks weren't really rocking Brons

I can go on and on about this kick thing

But again interested to see how they do in the outside world. Nike was really forced to give her a shoe... like literally.

I'm gonna say it's gonna be like how Brons sig line started with Zoom Generations and has now become with some differences

Back
Top Bottom