***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

WNBA gotta fix the replay system at the ends of games and let refs initiate challenges. Bad call on one end that the refs tried to make up on the other end, but only one team (Lynx) had a challenge left. Game was likely over at that point (98-92) but still.

Stats are to show she played in those games leading to her first playoff game.... and yea she gave birth 2 months prior

He likes being obtuse when it’s convenient.

There were only two TOTAL games played in the playoffs. The Comets decided not to chance it since it was single game elimination.

She just wasn’t good enough to be in the rotation. She suited up and played before they shortend their bench for the playoffs.

He likes being obtuse when it’s convenient.

There were only two TOTAL games played in the playoffs. The Comets decided not to chance it since it was single game elimination.

She just wasn’t good enough to be in the rotation. She suited up and played before they shortend their bench for the playoffs.
You posted a playoff stat. Context shows why it was what it was

I said sure but nah everything needs to be a discussion

You posted a playoff stat. Context shows why it was what it was

I said sure but nah everything needs to be a discussion

You’re being passive aggressive as you tend to be.

On top of said stat, I explicitcomment on the petty nature of the post but you had to make whatever point you needed to make. So I engaged especially when you brought up incorrect facts.

You’re being passive aggressive as you tend to be.

On top of said stat, I explicitcomment on the petty nature of the post but you had to make whatever point you needed to make. So I engaged especially when you brought up incorrect facts.
The point was, there was no need to engage past it. I understand it was petty. I looked it up to see how petty is was and said “sure”. You went there and brought numbers to something that didn’t need that

That’s the end of it fam lol

I hope if this Phillies/Mets game runs long that they cut it off and start the Aces/Storm coverage. Game is already on at 10:00pm on a Sunday. Really hope they don't delay the start time further or put them on like ESPN2 or something (cause that will still jack up people's dvrs).

Nice win for the Aces after the early game struggles.

Threw the kitchen sink at Nneka after she was doing work clamped her and no one else really stepped up.

Back
Top Bottom