***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Lmao, good luck.

1000006815.gif

If the Bulls could always find a way to get Jordan the ball, any team should be able to.

No Caitlin til April…..booooooo!

Good season by Indy. Remember folks... they weren't supposed to be here. They grinded throughout the season to hone in the style of play they wanna do.

Waiting for the game to end... I was intrigued to see if there was gonna be after the game sportsmanship handshakes..... didn't seem like there were

Good season by Indy. Remember folks... they weren't supposed to be here. They grinded throughout the season to hone in the style of play they wanna do.

Waiting for the game to end... I was intrigued to see if there was gonna be after the game sportsmanship handshakes..... didn't seem like there were
They won’t go far with Sides as the coach. Hopefully the part ways

Thought Indy had a shot there to force a game 3 they could win, but AT was too tough. The Fever faithful showed up and were cheering loudly at the end there. But AB kept traveling, Clark missed that bunny and turned the ball over on a pass and again stepping out, and Mitchell didn't go back up with that shot and Wheeler missed that layup before the half....just too many little mistakes.

My fault for believing they were above that as a young team. Thought their talent would get them through their first 2 games with wins. I was wrong. But they did show what they can do in this game tonight.

I still don't get why they fouled down 81-77 with 38 seconds on the clock and only 20 on the shot clock. Play defense. I don't really care about sides cause she didn't make AB travel or Clark put both heels out of bounds, but deciding to foul right there and basically ending the season....what

Back
Top Bottom