***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Folks really be online talking blasphemy.....
1000042637.jpg

1000042635.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Same thing they said about the Warriors. Lyssa could have been Draymond, but she has the distractions and only occasionally the skills.

FREEHER indeed. Right out the door.

Online trolls will always exist. Hard for the wnba to police it. They do need to do a better job with in arena security and start kicking and banning fans that are out of hand.

Napheesa is on a whole different level right now. Playing like she took offense to A’ja’s MVP :lol:

I would love a Lynx vs Aces finals.

Yo what (if anything) has come of this?

Wild tweet when you’re watching the playoffs from outside.

I think it was meant to be about Mabrey (former teammate) hitting that big shot on another team.

Still wild tho because AR is one of the biggest reasons Mabrey wanted to get out of Chicago.

Or maybe it was something personal and had nothing to do with basketball :lol:

I think it was meant to be about Mabrey (former teammate) hitting that big shot on another team.

Still wild tho because AR is one of the biggest reasons Mabrey wanted to get out of Chicago.

Or maybe it was something personal and had nothing to do with basketball :lol:

Weird thing to tweet if it’s about Mabrey - why would you be ‘heart broken’ that your old teammate made a huge shot? Wouldn’t you be happy for them, not heart broken?

No chance it was something personal and she just happened to post it right at the climax of the playoff game going on at that moment :lol:

… if called out, I fully expect her to say some excuse like that though lol.

Back
Top Bottom