***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

I think the diff is that men don’t see things the same way women do. Like men will cheer on luka and jokic cause they are great. Where as with the female game, the female fans see it as a slight to elevate a white woman over others. If flagg is great, he will have fans and you won’t see any of these narratives.
Kendrick Perkins has entered the chat

Paige is basically a light skinned stud at this point.
Yea I don't think it come across as pandering for me moreso as I think that's flat out who she is at this point :lol:

Nothing wrong with it either way, just a reflection of her unpringing and surroundings

Can already picture fans pushing her as the antithesis of CC and starting up more rivalry discourse when she gets drafted though. That's how it is with the NBA, with the growth of the league I'm expecting more of that as well.

Yea I don't think it come across as pandering for me moreso as I think that's flat out who she is at this point :lol:

Nothing wrong with it either way, just a reflection of her unpringing and surroundings

Can already picture fans pushing her as the antithesis of CC and starting up more rivalry discourse when she gets drafted though. That's how it is with the NBA, with the growth of the league I'm expecting more of that as well.
And it’s gonna be hypocritical. Let’s elevate this other white girl over this one we don’t like lol

ESPN doesn’t have either of those games. Their playoffs are in the fall. It’s kind unavoidable.
Yea real unfortunate having high profile game 1's fighting the behemoth known as the shield for viewers.

Wonder if they'll plan on tinkering with the schedule after this next wave of expansion

That has already happened. People have been asking, " Why can't CC be more like Paige and use her platform to uplift black women."

It will become more pronounced once Paige gets in the League.

Back
Top Bottom