***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

The five mins of OT were arguably the best hoops we’ve seen in either tourney so far. Huge shots back and forth. Iriafen was amazing all game long and yet ISU was a layup away from the win in regular time.
Both teams delivered. Huge shots from both teams

Hannah is out here straight clowning. Got me in my office saying, oowee!

Also, bring back the Zoom Swoopes, Nike!!!!!

Hannah and ND just punked Ole Miss. NC State is putting a beating on Rickea and Tennessee

West Virginia’s coach wet the bed with the offense sets after they tied the game. Really terrible offense from WVU. Clark is the truth but her teammates aren’t good and this Iowa team has way less talent than last year.

Which game because I think the LSU, Iowa State and Iowa games were some of the worst?

I watched some of the Iowa game tonight, but some of the recent Iowa State games in the Big 12 Tournament and NCAA Tournament. Last night's game vs Stanford had a lot of head scratchers. I'm not sure what the officials are looking at.

I watched some of the Iowa game tonight, but some of the recent Iowa State games in the Big 12 Tournament and NCAA Tournament. Last night's game vs Stanford had a lot of head scratchers. I'm not sure what the officials are looking at.
The foul when Brink fouled out was crazy. She fouled Crooks on the arm, the refs called the foul but somehow Crooks didn’t shoot free throws. Pathetic stuff.

The foul when Brink fouled out was crazy. She fouled Crooks on the arm, the refs called the foul but somehow Crooks didn’t shoot free throws. Pathetic stuff.

Right? That was baffling. There were a couple Emily Ryan travels where she dribbled immediately.

Right? That was baffling. There were a couple Emily Ryan travels where she dribbled immediately.
I think the home court advantage for the first two rounds is great for the fans but I think the refs are impacted by the crowd. Literally saw officials in the Iowa/WVU start calling random fouls on WVU once the game was tied.

Women’s > Men’s tournament so far leading into the Sweet 16. The parity in women’s hoops the last couple years has been superb.

Got a couple of doozies on Friday. Both NC State/Stanford and Oregon St./ND should be thrillers.

20240326_101740.jpg

Bracket is stacked :pimp: :pimp:

Caitlin kinda took most of her shine after she went down but it's been great to see her back healthy and making a difference for UCONN this season :pimp:.

Been forcing her way back into the picture with her play so far in March and they're gonna be a tough out for any of these big squads if she keeps it up

Back
Top Bottom