Wonderlic Test used by the NFL...Anybody ever take? I took it today and got....

a 42. I don't know if everybody knows the premise behind the test but its 50 problem solving questions and you're supposed to finish as many of the 50as you can in 12 minutes and only the ones you get right are counted. My job administers these to people applying yet I somehow didn't take it when theyhired me so I asked to take it.

Let's just say I was nervous like a pork belly pig at the slaughter house. I heard stores 'bout NFL dudes scorin' 10 and below *cough* Vince Young*cough* and didn't wanna look like a dumb dumb in front of Human Resources and my boss. Ah well, your boy crushed it
pimp.gif
Let's just say that bol' Vince Young has the mental capacity of a birdcause it wasn't really that bad.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

a 42. I don't know if everybody knows the premise behind the test but its 50 problem solving questions and you're supposed to finish as many of the 50 as you can in 12 minutes and only the ones you get right are counted. My job administers these to people applying yet I somehow didn't take it when they hired me so I asked to take it.

Let's just say I was nervous like a pork belly pig at the slaughter house. I heard stores 'bout NFL dudes scorin' 10 and below *cough* Vince Young *cough* and didn't wanna look like a dumb dumb in front of Human Resources and my boss. Ah well, your boy crushed it
pimp.gif
Let's just say that bol' Vince Young has the mental capacity of a bird cause it wasn't really that bad.

You gotta be from Philly
laugh.gif

Side Note: I hate when I say sumthin legitimate about sumbody and dudes say "Oh, but he gettin money" and $#!+ like that...so? Dont make the thing Isaid bout him untrue...
*MvP07*
Ooooooh, ooooooh! *raises hand, waves around* Its cookie...COOKIE!!! I win, I win!!!
laugh.gif

Impressive...
Though used in a wide variety of institutions, the Wonderlic test has become best known for its use in the NFL pre-draft assessments of prospective football players.

This assessment roughly corresponds to examples from Paul Zimmerman's The New Thinking Man's Guide to Pro Football. According to Zimmerman, examples of average scores for each position are:

Offensive tackle - 26
Center - 25
Quarterback - 24
Guard - 23
Tight end - 22
Safety - 19
Linebacker - 19
Cornerback - 18
Wide receiver - 17
Fullback - 17
Halfback - 16

Furthermore, when the test was given to miscellaneous people of various professions, it was observed that the average participant scored a 24. Examples of scores from everyday professions included:

Chemist - 31
Programmer - 29
Journalist - 26
Sales - 24
Bank teller - 22
Clerical worker - 21
Security guard - 17
Warehouse - 15

ESPN link to a sample: http://espn.go.com/page2/s/closer/020228test.html

This OP is gonna become the next OHSNAP.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Quieres una galleta?

from my Macbook translation - this says "You want a cake'? how accurate is that?

^off. this could be translated as "you want a cookie?" or, like my angry mother would tell me when i was younger, "you wanna get smacked?"

Originally Posted by MvP07

This OP is gonna become the next OHSNAP.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Quieres una galleta?

from my Macbook translation - this says "You want a cake'? how accurate is that?

it's actually, "want a cookie?"

Originally Posted by texasreppin713

Vince Young still has more money than you'll ever see....
money>smart

you can hire smart ppl to work for you and hire muscle to watch them if they try some funny money business

i work in a technical school and you need a 13 for computer programs

you'd be shocked all the kids who barely get there or don't pass

vince young is a pro-bowl qb with millions.... i doubt anyone cares about his score.....where has a high wonderlic score gotten you??

u MADD???

that sample is so easy i got a 14 only like 3 questions actually required thinking

Originally Posted by commodity05

vince young is a pro-bowl qb with millions.... i doubt anyone cares about his score.....where has a high wonderlic score gotten you??

u MADD???

indifferent.gif
he is not a pro-bowl QB, what are you talking about?

you made a dumb thread in general and now this

I know he made the pro-bowl, but he is really not an actual pro-bowl QB.Pro-Bowl QB is like Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Carson Palmer status...VY is nowhere near there yet.

but he made the pro-bowl, therefore he is a pro-bowl qb, but i do see the point ur tying to make..... either way, he is still a badddd mannn

Back
Top Bottom