World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

B Smooth 202 wrote:
People are incredibly gullible. Stop talking about today like its any different...the people behind this are in no position to speak for god. 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
at the Macho Man pic 
irony

double irony

how r they anymore stupid than you are
eyes.gif

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday

honest question what made you hate religion so much and believe there is no god? was it an event in your life that made you feel this way or were you taught to be an atheist by your family or somebody? i have never known someone so aggressive and hate toward the belief of a "god".

B Smooth 202 wrote:
People are incredibly gullible. Stop talking about today like its any different...the people behind this are in no position to speak for god. 
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
at the Macho Man pic 
irony

double irony

eyes.gif

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday

honest question what made you hate religion so much and believe there is no god? was it an event in your life that made you feel this way or were you taught to be an atheist by your family or somebody? i have never known someone so aggressive and hate toward the belief of a "god".

Originally Posted by NobleKane

B Smooth 202 wrote:
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
at the Macho Man pic 
irony

double irony

eyes.gif

I don't know whether God exists or not, I'm only human.

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else in this world.

And no i didn't go through any traumatizing experiences that turned me into a religious free agent, I think I just got smarter.

B Smooth 202 wrote:
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
at the Macho Man pic 
irony

double irony

eyes.gif

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else in this world.

And no i didn't go through any traumatizing experiences that turned me into a religious free agent, I think I just got smarter.

irony

double irony

eyes.gif

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else.
You worship Satan. /thread 

irony

double irony

eyes.gif

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yes believing in god makes me better than you Anton. 
PAGANS ! 
grin.gif

Dudes got my txt all supersized and **$ like hes saying something..you feel special now buddy? You gotta reaction outta me. 

Just saying, you're in no position to question anybody's beliefs
grin.gif
If someone thought Jesus was coming yesterday, you're literally not allowed to think they're an idiot.

It's almost as bad as the morons who think Osama Bin Laden is going to hell as opposed to him going to meet 21 virgins in his Islamic paradise.

Yes believing in god makes me better than you Anton. 
PAGANS ! 
grin.gif

Dudes got my txt all supersized and **$ like hes saying something..you feel special now buddy? You gotta reaction outta me. 

Just saying, you're in no position to question anybody's beliefs
grin.gif
If someone thought Jesus was coming yesterday, you're literally not allowed to think they're an idiot.

It's almost as bad as the morons who think Osama Bin Laden is going to hell as opposed to him going to meet 21 virgins in his Islamic paradise.

lololol anyone who thinks a person who doesn't believe the God in the Judeochristian bible exists worships Satan has to have the IQ of a plankton. LITERALLY. No one is this stupid
30t6p3b.gif

lololol anyone who thinks a person who doesn't believe the God in the Judeochristian bible exists worships Satan has to have the IQ of a plankton. LITERALLY. No one is this stupid
30t6p3b.gif

irony

double irony

eyes.gif

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is use common sense read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

denzel_intro.jpg

irony

double irony

eyes.gif

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is use common sense read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

denzel_intro.jpg

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

A volcano just exploded not erupted EXPLODED in Iceland millions are dead.
Yep. We're doomed. 
Spoiler [+]
0 people died from the explosion.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

A volcano just exploded not erupted EXPLODED in Iceland millions are dead.
Yep. We're doomed. 
Spoiler [+]
0 people died from the explosion.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom