World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

^^^^^^^^ Those photos
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ah Snap!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday
Yes believing in god makes me better than you Anton. 
PAGANS ! 
grin.gif

Dudes got my txt all supersized and **$ like hes saying something..you feel special now buddy? You gotta reaction outta me. 

Just saying, you're in no position to question anybody's beliefs
grin.gif
If someone thought Jesus was coming yesterday, you're literally not allowed to think they're an idiot.

It's almost as bad as the morons who think Osama Bin Laden is going to hell as opposed to him going to meet 21 virgins in his Islamic paradise.

How can I question anybody's beliefs when they don't truly believe in it?
laugh.gif
That includes you, and you admit yourself that you don't know what you believe in. This whole campaign of May 21rst is all media, they're putting fear into people hearts by using god. 
 You always try to associate believers as non-inellectual, as if believers are blind and ignorant by faith. For every big-mouthed scientist who thinks he has proven god doesn't exist,  there are plenty of believers who make real contributions to science, medicine and so forth, rather than spending their valued research to disprove god.

If you are so damn smart than why spend all your time arguing against something that supposedly doesn't exist genius? As a believer in one god, I defend believers to a certain extent, yet you always play such a lukewarm position. You always try pinning their religion on me as if I ever declared myself to a denomination 
eyes.gif
  Our situation is different from the traditional believers. 

Your name is 'Anton Lavey', you post corny +*! metal tracks talking about god. you remind me of my 20 year old white college roommate Max! 

do you want some recognition for your little act? black sheep son! I think you just want to feel special
laugh.gif

I'm done. You are what you are, I am what I am. Son is clearly salty because we're the chosen people and not 'Team Nigeria'.

Believe 100000% god has a covenant for those who went through the American struggle. You mad doggie? That's the real reason these idiots are reacting the way they are to the direction of the times, this country's political system is completely broken, and is on it's last leg approaching the infamy of 2012. 24 million people, a good number of them black, are unemployed right now, do you honestly think I'm entertaining some old mans biblical calculations? Any sound believer would put 2 and 2 together to see the scriptures are far from concrete. Man manipulating god for his own worldly gain does NOT disprove god.  

because thinking god exists for sure makes you any better than dimwits who thik he was coming yesterday
Yes believing in god makes me better than you Anton. 
PAGANS ! 
grin.gif

Dudes got my txt all supersized and **$ like hes saying something..you feel special now buddy? You gotta reaction outta me. 

Just saying, you're in no position to question anybody's beliefs
grin.gif
If someone thought Jesus was coming yesterday, you're literally not allowed to think they're an idiot.

It's almost as bad as the morons who think Osama Bin Laden is going to hell as opposed to him going to meet 21 virgins in his Islamic paradise.

How can I question anybody's beliefs when they don't truly believe in it?
laugh.gif
That includes you, and you admit yourself that you don't know what you believe in. This whole campaign of May 21rst is all media, they're putting fear into people hearts by using god. 
 You always try to associate believers as non-inellectual, as if believers are blind and ignorant by faith. For every big-mouthed scientist who thinks he has proven god doesn't exist,  there are plenty of believers who make real contributions to science, medicine and so forth, rather than spending their valued research to disprove god.

If you are so damn smart than why spend all your time arguing against something that supposedly doesn't exist genius? As a believer in one god, I defend believers to a certain extent, yet you always play such a lukewarm position. You always try pinning their religion on me as if I ever declared myself to a denomination 
eyes.gif
  Our situation is different from the traditional believers. 

Your name is 'Anton Lavey', you post corny +*! metal tracks talking about god. you remind me of my 20 year old white college roommate Max! 

do you want some recognition for your little act? black sheep son! I think you just want to feel special
laugh.gif

I'm done. You are what you are, I am what I am. Son is clearly salty because we're the chosen people and not 'Team Nigeria'.

Believe 100000% god has a covenant for those who went through the American struggle. You mad doggie? That's the real reason these idiots are reacting the way they are to the direction of the times, this country's political system is completely broken, and is on it's last leg approaching the infamy of 2012. 24 million people, a good number of them black, are unemployed right now, do you honestly think I'm entertaining some old mans biblical calculations? Any sound believer would put 2 and 2 together to see the scriptures are far from concrete. Man manipulating god for his own worldly gain does NOT disprove god.  

So are they going to interview the preacher who GUARANTEED this?

Need to slap his neck and slander his name cant let this just go away

So are they going to interview the preacher who GUARANTEED this?

Need to slap his neck and slander his name cant let this just go away

Originally Posted by NobleKane

honest question what made you hate religion so much and believe there is no god? was it an event in your life that made you feel this way or were you taught to be an atheist by your family or somebody? i have never known someone so aggressive and hate toward the belief of a "god".

I don't know whether God exists or not, I'm only human.

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else.
You worship Satan. /thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

honest question what made you hate religion so much and believe there is no god? was it an event in your life that made you feel this way or were you taught to be an atheist by your family or somebody? i have never known someone so aggressive and hate toward the belief of a "god".

I don't know whether God exists or not, I'm only human.

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else.
You worship Satan. /thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif