World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

eek.gif
 sneaker heads are the Holy ones.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*DEAD* THIS GOT ME!!!!!
WE STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this #@+% is ridiculous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just imagine, my dudes just chillen on the couch and angels coming out of no where abducting them
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

eek.gif
 sneaker heads are the Holy ones.

*DEAD* THIS GOT ME!!!!!
WE STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this #@+% is ridiculous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just imagine, my dudes just chillen on the couch and angels coming out of no where abducting them
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was disappoint. Would've sure been interesting if something major happened.

I was disappoint. Would've sure been interesting if something major happened.

This is not just an embarrassment to Christianity, it is also an embarrassment to humanity. Millennia of human progress and we still have %@%$ like this?

That said, I'm not coming out of my bunker for at least 6 more hours.

This is not just an embarrassment to Christianity, it is also an embarrassment to humanity. Millennia of human progress and we still have %@%$ like this?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by SGpinoy

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

there was just a quick earthquake here in the bay area....

Where at? Didn't feel anything in Hayward .
Centered in Pinole
roll.gif

Oh word? Y'all ain't going until I go. We all know it starts in this part of the world.

I've had five earthquakes here in Christchurch today
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by SGpinoy

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

there was just a quick earthquake here in the bay area....

Where at? Didn't feel anything in Hayward .
Centered in Pinole
roll.gif

Oh word? Y'all ain't going until I go. We all know it starts in this part of the world.

I've had five earthquakes here in Christchurch today
grin.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

most christians didn't believe this to be true

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I know. That's why I'm annoyed. Cause atheists will use this to say religion is bad... Comments like this: "Camping's well-intentioned rapture campaign is indicative of the problems with religion." As if religion as a whole is bad because of clowns like Camping.

I know. That's why I'm annoyed. Cause atheists will use this to say religion is bad... Comments like this: "Camping's well-intentioned rapture campaign is indicative of the problems with religion." As if religion as a whole is bad because of clowns like Camping.

As far as I know, ALL Christians believe that the rapture will happen.  What is different between Camping and any other Christian?  Because he believes that he knows when the rapture is?

Every single Christian believes in the rapture.  Instead of the rapture coming on May 21st, 2011,  every other Christians believes that it can happen ANYTIME.  It could have been today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next week, memorial day, summer solstice, labor day, Kwanzaa, etc. 

Every single Christian is a "clown" as much as Camping is.

As far as I know, ALL Christians believe that the rapture will happen.  What is different between Camping and any other Christian?  Because he believes that he knows when the rapture is?

Every single Christian believes in the rapture.  Instead of the rapture coming on May 21st, 2011,  every other Christians believes that it can happen ANYTIME.  It could have been today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next week, memorial day, summer solstice, labor day, Kwanzaa, etc. 

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

damn bro you seem bitter as *%!%. you need to relax. read that ray allen article again to calm you down...

Back
Top Bottom