World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

most christians didn't believe this to be true
I know. That's why I'm annoyed. Cause atheists will use this to say religion is bad... Comments like this: "Camping's well-intentioned rapture campaign is indicative of the problems with religion." As if religion as a whole is bad because of clowns like Camping.

As far as I know, ALL Christians believe that the rapture will happen.  What is different between Camping and any other Christian?  Because he believes that he knows when the rapture is?

Every single Christian believes in the rapture.  Instead of the rapture coming on May 21st, 2011,  every other Christians believes that it can happen ANYTIME.  It could have been today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next week, memorial day, summer solstice, labor day, Kwanzaa, etc. 

Every single Christian is a "clown" as much as Camping is.

damn bro you seem bitter as *%!%. you need to relax. read that ray allen article again to calm you down...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I know. That's why I'm annoyed. Cause atheists will use this to say religion is bad... Comments like this: "Camping's well-intentioned rapture campaign is indicative of the problems with religion." As if religion as a whole is bad because of clowns like Camping.

As far as I know, ALL Christians believe that the rapture will happen.  What is different between Camping and any other Christian?  Because he believes that he knows when the rapture is?

Every single Christian believes in the rapture.  Instead of the rapture coming on May 21st, 2011,  every other Christians believes that it can happen ANYTIME.  It could have been today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next week, memorial day, summer solstice, labor day, Kwanzaa, etc. 

damn bro you seem bitter as *%!%. you need to relax. read that ray allen article again to calm you down...

Sorry bro, next time I'll eat some pineapple beforehand. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Sorry bro, next time I'll eat some pineapple beforehand. 

That guy's a bum, I really don't believe any crap when people say the world is ending.

That guy's a bum, I really don't believe any crap when people say the world is ending.

tumblr_llktpdDTTt1qgfngno1_500.gif

Originally Posted by marion706

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't know whether God exists or not, I'm only human.

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else.
You worship Satan. /thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ end thread as if that was the topic of the thread

Originally Posted by marion706

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't know whether God exists or not, I'm only human.

I was raised religious (Catholic)....no one teaches you to be an "atheist" all you need to do is read the bible/other religious texts and ask questions.

I don't "HATE" religion, that's too strong a word. My mother is religious and I love her more than anything else.
You worship Satan. /thread 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ end thread as if that was the topic of the thread

So you've decided what all Christians not only should but do believe. Well in that case you win.

So you've decided what all Christians not only should but do believe. Well in that case you win.

Back
Top Bottom