World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

5iCeG.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's a shame some people actually threw their lives away for it.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

wow so instead of apologizing for being a ******, the guy now says october is now the end of the world smh

wow so instead of apologizing for being a ******, the guy now says october is now the end of the world smh

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif
gonna try to make some $ of this new date

Originally Posted by NobleKane

pimp.gif
gonna try to make some $ of this new date

Guys! Guys! Today is the rapture again! Camping predicted it all ends today with the physical rapture.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Guys! Guys! Today is the rapture again! Camping predicted it all ends today with the physical rapture.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Followers were crestfallen in May when the rapture did not occur, particularly those who had quit their jobs or donated some of their retirement savings or college funds for the more than 5,000 billboards and 20 RVs plastered with the Judgment Day message.

damb.
Camping, a retired civil engineer, also prophesied the Apocalypse would come in 1994, but said later that didn't happen because of a mathematical error.

lmao this dude been trollin' these folks for almost 2 decades. 

Followers were crestfallen in May when the rapture did not occur, particularly those who had quit their jobs or donated some of their retirement savings or college funds for the more than 5,000 billboards and 20 RVs plastered with the Judgment Day message.

damb.
Camping, a retired civil engineer, also prophesied the Apocalypse would come in 1994, but said later that didn't happen because of a mathematical error.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Truly pathetic that people still entertain this fool. "Fool me once... shame on you... and you fool me can't get fooled again" -GWB

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Truly pathetic that people still entertain this fool. "Fool me once... shame on you... and you fool me can't get fooled again" -GWB

Back
Top Bottom