World Ending May 21 2011??!!!! Judgement Day?!!!!

Originally Posted by G14

GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD

PROJECT BLUE BEAM
nerd.gif
I've read about that project......no way people can be that stupid

laugh.gif

so what's all these fools gonna do when it doesn't happen?

I thought this was all some internet joke but a lot of people actually believe it. I should probably try to finis LA Noire tonight then...wanting finishing a video game on what would be my last day alive says a lot about me
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

so what's all these fools gonna do when it doesn't happen?

I thought this was all some internet joke but a lot of people actually believe it. I should probably try to finis LA Noire tonight then...wanting finishing a video game on what would be my last day alive says a lot about me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

There are 722,500 days between these dates. 722,500 is a significant number because it is composed of the significant numbers 5x10x17x5x10x17. Five signifies redemption; ten signifies completion; and 17 signifies heaven. The numbers represent the day of redemption (5) and the end of the Christian era (10) and the ascent to heaven (17) -- and these factors are doubled for added significance.

what.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

There are 722,500 days between these dates. 722,500 is a significant number because it is composed of the significant numbers 5x10x17x5x10x17. Five signifies redemption; ten signifies completion; and 17 signifies heaven. The numbers represent the day of redemption (5) and the end of the Christian era (10) and the ascent to heaven (17) -- and these factors are doubled for added significance.

what.gif

If you claim to be a Christian and read the Bible then I don't want to hear this from you. So many Christians talk so much about what they don't know and have never read.

This is coming from a Christian

If you claim to be a Christian and read the Bible then I don't want to hear this from you. So many Christians talk so much about what they don't know and have never read.

well i'm not a hater...but i hope my friends an fam dont get taken so i have people to talk to lmaoooo

well i'm not a hater...but i hope my friends an fam dont get taken so i have people to talk to lmaoooo

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

If you're a Christian and read the bible then you would know that no one knows when it's going to happen.

Read Matthew, I forgot what chapter

Chapter 24
Spoiler [+]
“Immediately after the distress of those days
   “‘the sun will be darkened,
   and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
   and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[sup][b][/sup]

[sup]30[/sup] “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[sup][c][/sup] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[sup][d][/sup] [sup]31[/sup] And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

[sup]32[/sup] “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. [sup]33[/sup] Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[sup][e][/sup] is near, right at the door. [sup]34[/sup] Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. [sup]35[/sup] Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
    [sup]36[/sup] “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[sup][f][/sup] but only the Father. [sup]37[/sup] As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. [sup]38[/sup] For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; [sup]39[/sup] and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

If you're a Christian and read the bible then you would know that no one knows when it's going to happen.

Read Matthew, I forgot what chapter

Chapter 24
Spoiler [+]
“Immediately after the distress of those days
   “‘the sun will be darkened,
   and the moon will not give its light;
the stars will fall from the sky,
   and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[sup][b][/sup]

[sup]30[/sup] “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[sup][c][/sup] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[sup][d][/sup] [sup]31[/sup] And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

[sup]32[/sup] “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. [sup]33[/sup] Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it[sup][e][/sup] is near, right at the door. [sup]34[/sup] Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. [sup]35[/sup] Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
    [sup]36[/sup] “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[sup][f][/sup] but only the Father. [sup]37[/sup] As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. [sup]38[/sup] For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; [sup]39[/sup] and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's a lot of stone faces, someone's touchy.

As for the person asking about the time, according to Harold Camping its gonna be about 6pm. I dont know what time zone that is but sometime on the 21st we will all experience the greatest earthquake this world has ever felt and those who truly believe in Jesus Christ will be saved by Jesus himself. God wont be saving ANYONE else after saturday though. So again everyone who wakes up Sunday not in Heaven let it be clear, YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT ON EARTH PURPOSELY TO EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE OF THE END OF DAYS.

For anyone who wants to read up on the discomfort of living between May 21st and October 21st feel free to check out http://judgementday2011.com/

The author of the blog has all of us covered, as he has been gracious enough to auto schedule posts starting on the 22nd to run through October, obviously the author will no longer be here to update himself but that's pretty cool of them to look out for all of us who are gonna be stuck here.
First of all, the link you posted 503's and does not work.
Second of all, I'm assuming that you'll be one of the ones that are saved on Saturday since you know all about this and I assume that you believe in Christ and therefore will be saved by the rapture. If that's the case, you obviously have no need for earthly good so please feel free to wire me all your money in your bank account, overnight me all of your possessions (just take the overnight UPS fee out of the money you'll wire me). This just makes sense seeing that you'll be gone soon.

kthxbi

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

All im sayin is there is about to be a lot of bummed out people when they wake up sunday to realize they havent been saved
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

That's a lot of stone faces, someone's touchy.

As for the person asking about the time, according to Harold Camping its gonna be about 6pm. I dont know what time zone that is but sometime on the 21st we will all experience the greatest earthquake this world has ever felt and those who truly believe in Jesus Christ will be saved by Jesus himself. God wont be saving ANYONE else after saturday though. So again everyone who wakes up Sunday not in Heaven let it be clear, YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT ON EARTH PURPOSELY TO EXPERIENCE THE RAPTURE OF THE END OF DAYS.

For anyone who wants to read up on the discomfort of living between May 21st and October 21st feel free to check out http://judgementday2011.com/

The author of the blog has all of us covered, as he has been gracious enough to auto schedule posts starting on the 22nd to run through October, obviously the author will no longer be here to update himself but that's pretty cool of them to look out for all of us who are gonna be stuck here.
First of all, the link you posted 503's and does not work.
Second of all, I'm assuming that you'll be one of the ones that are saved on Saturday since you know all about this and I assume that you believe in Christ and therefore will be saved by the rapture. If that's the case, you obviously have no need for earthly good so please feel free to wire me all your money in your bank account, overnight me all of your possessions (just take the overnight UPS fee out of the money you'll wire me). This just makes sense seeing that you'll be gone soon.

kthxbi

Back
Top Bottom