World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

i cant wait to see these in person.........................................................peace23

i cant wait to see these in person.........................................................peace23

I dunno about these BIN releases...i must admit these and the IIs are decent, but i haven't been truely

impressed yet with any of these. They're only selling out because of their limited production. If all these were

produced as GRs I know they would sit. Especially those hideous BIN VIIs.

I dunno about these BIN releases...i must admit these and the IIs are decent, but i haven't been truely

impressed yet with any of these. They're only selling out because of their limited production. If all these were

produced as GRs I know they would sit. Especially those hideous BIN VIIs.

After seeing this pic, yall can have them. 
laugh.gif
air-jordan-v-premio-bin-23-rmk-01.jpg

sick.gif

Judging by this pic they may even come with extra laces, hopefully black ones. Notice the clear plastic bag poked inside the shoe?
air-jordan-v-5-bin-23-premio-02.jpg

Judging by this pic they may even come with extra laces, hopefully black ones. Notice the clear plastic bag poked inside the shoe?
air-jordan-v-5-bin-23-premio-02.jpg

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, the IIs have been the only BIN shoe that i would consider classy and done tastefully. all the others, including these and the IXs, have been a joke.

i agree, 100%

The XIII's and IX's were far from a joke.

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, the IIs have been the only BIN shoe that i would consider classy and done tastefully. all the others, including these and the IXs, have been a joke.

i agree, 100%

The XIII's and IX's were far from a joke.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

After seeing this pic, yall can have them. 
laugh.gif
air-jordan-v-premio-bin-23-rmk-01.jpg

sick.gif

wow...... these are pretty bad.
i see da inspiration behind them though...

MJ used to rock da V's with white laces sometimes, and from da vintage pics, da durabuck does have that leathery look.....i aint mad at them..

Back
Top Bottom