World Premiere: Air Jordan Bin V Premio

Not feeling these at all. If I want my Metallic Vs to look like this, I would just throw on some white laces and tint the sole blue. Oh wait, I've already done that.

Not feeling these at all. If I want my Metallic Vs to look like this, I would just throw on some white laces and tint the sole blue. Oh wait, I've already done that.

i want these bad and just cant get a pair

ive tried to get a hook up at a good price but there is just no love ........................................................peace23

i want these bad and just cant get a pair

ive tried to get a hook up at a good price but there is just no love ........................................................peace23

003fd.jpg

Ha, well I'm safe ColdCity these aren't 12s.  I know the white laces are an important part of the "story" of this BIN, but I think the blacked out look is better....and I will be wearing them as such.

Ha, well I'm safe ColdCity these aren't 12s.  I know the white laces are an important part of the "story" of this BIN, but I think the blacked out look is better....and I will be wearing them as such.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

i still hate you
tongue.gif
how much did they set you back for both?

i still hate you
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i still hate you
tongue.gif

Retail for one...not so much retail for the other.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i still hate you
tongue.gif

Retail for one...not so much retail for the other.

Back
Top Bottom