World's Heaviest Man Marries Vol. There is hope for everyone

ghenges

Supporter
World's heaviest man marries in Mexico

MONTERREY, Mexico - The world's heaviest man has tied the knot. Manuel Uribe, who hasn't left his bed in six years, married his longtime girlfriend Claudia Solis Sunday in northern Mexico.

Wearing a white silk shirt with a sheet wrapped around his legs, Uribe smiled as Solis, 38, walked down a flight of stairs wearing a strapless ivory dress, a tiara and hot-pink lipstick.

He later broke into tears as a notary declared the couple husband and wife in a civil ceremony attended by more than 400 guests. For the traditional first dance as newlyweds, Uribe and Solis held hands and swayed to a romantic ballad.

A popular local norteno band played accordion-heavy tunes at the reception, which featured a banquet of meat and buttered vegetables.

Uribe's mother, Orquedia Garza, said the groom steered clear of the five-tier wedding cake.

"He didn't break his diet," she told The Associated Press. "His doctors are here and they are watching him very closely."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081027/ap_on_fe_st/lt_mexico_half_ton_manhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/a...st/lt_mexico_half_ton_man

laugh.gif
I remember seeing this dude on TV a loooong time ago trying get a grip on his eating habits and weight....looks like he hasnt made any progress. And hesSTILL in that nasty #!! bed ftl

i remember seeing him on t.v awhile back.
damn he's still in bed even on his wedding day:
2rgjarq.jpg

laugh.gif
I remember seeing this dude on TV a loooong time ago trying get a grip on his eating habits and weight....looks like he hasnt made any progress. And hes STILL in that nasty #!! bed ftl
Yea I remember seeing him on TLC and my dude still looks the same.
laugh.gif
still being driven around in a forklift.

that's sad, man.

but him shedding 550lbs. is awesome. hope he gets to his desired weight. and kudos to his new wife for sticking by him all the way.

Damn, they honeymoon gon have its own gravitational pull...how the @!@# do you let yaself get like that? If this dude is smashing and some of yall aint, the$#!+ is shameful.

I remember seeing him. still in bed but he lost wieght which is good.
Million whose in ur avy. lol looks familiar

so if he loses weight will he be able to walk? cuz it looks like he's doing the splits all the time. but hey congrats to him on the marriage and losing allthat weight.

Originally Posted by meabm2006

so if he loses weight will he be able to walk? cuz it looks like he's doing the splits all the time. but hey congrats to him on the marriage and losing all that weight.
Im wondering the same too...wouldnt his legs be too weak cause he hasnt been mobile for so long?

that mans finger game must be on point or somethin!
laugh.gif

and his wife must be a down #@% chick!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

damn, she aint bad looking at all.
That to me is the craziest thing about it. I was expecting some ol' bifocal having mid-western country bumpkin with bald spots broad as hiswife.

Damn, I don't know how you can make yourself look like that. Don't care how depressed you are or w/e your reason is.

Back
Top Bottom