Worst actor of all time...gotdamn

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

nic cage is the most overrated actor of all time
I personally think he's a decent actor. I mean, I enjoyed National Treasure...Haha. I just don't enjoy all his films with his fake slickback hair.

Steve is pretty wack LOL
laugh.gif
! Him and that gut
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Matthew Broderick.

Watch 'Godzilla' if you don't believe me.

Yeah..lets forget about Glory
and Ferris Bueller
Quality of the movie itself is irrelevant when talking about the quality of the actor.

Has Matthew Broderick been in good movies? Yes.

Was there good acting on the part of Matthew Broderick in those movies? No.

I mentioned 'Godzilla' because it's just God-awful all around, but was anybody actually impressed by hisacting in 'Ferris Bueller'? Anyone? Did his performance in 'Glory' make you believe that was truly a Civil War colonel and not just a 12-yearold with a glued-on facial hair?

His acting has never once drawn me in and made me believe that he was the individual whom he was portraying on-screen. He's always just Matthew Broderick,guy who's playing some other guy in a film, and that's why he's my nominee for 'Worst Actor of All Time'.

indifferent.gif
@ Tom Hanks and Denzel

eek.gif
@ KLJ's Will Smith comment. I never really noticed it before. You're right. Also to the dude who said that he runs in every film
laugh.gif

Segal is definitely horrible with his squinty eyes, slicked back hair, no moves self. Keanu sucks too.

I'll co-sign the dude who said Jon Voight. I'll throw in John Travolta

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Its gotta be Colin Farrell

Put him in any big budget flick = FAIL
Nah, In Bruges saved his career. If only by giving ONE great performance. Segal and a couple others cant say that.

Originally Posted by MJUPNORTH

Ben Affleck has got to be up there.
You're crazy.

Affleck should never been in these types of discussions.

He has just enough awesome on his resume than he does bad. For every Phantoms, you have Chasing Amy.

(Word *****, Phantoms like a **********)

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I feel like these suggestions are for the most "one-dimensional" actors in Hollywood. Yes, Steven Seagal, Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves are all one dimensional actors. But, one of the "worst" actors of our generation has to be Jessica Alba, she has no dynamic when she acts onto screen.

This is true.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Denzel Washington gets my vote. He plays the same character in every film
so did john wayne.. and sam jackson in all of his latest movies

then you got all the actors who just play themselves.. no acting at all

Originally Posted by parada45

Every single person RAPPER in

KillaSeason200624332_f.jpg
Right, but u might as well be analyzing Micheal Rapaport's defense in the all-star celebrity game
eyes.gif

....dude said worst ACTORS, not worst "__s in movies"
grin.gif

never seen the movie but...the girl who was like the main character for twilight. when i saw the previews i was like =o

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Will Smith plays the same character is almost every movie. Ultimately, he attempts to save the world, whether physically or emotionally.

Did anybody mention Nicholas Cage?
Don't forget Will runs in every movie
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was bout to say the same thing... he always has thatjust all out sprint... i saw 7 pounds and got most of the way through the movie and thought damn he's not gonna run... soon as i said it he startedsprintin in the the rain
roll.gif

Some pretty poor actors mentioned here. Farrell can act to some extent, but Alexander was beyond him. In Bruges redeemed him though.
Cage... i don't know. He developed a nasty habit of picking movies few actors could save.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Originally Posted by superfly

the russian guy in rocky 4
Dolph Lundgren was He-Man AND The Punisher.

%@%* outta here.

Not many actors get the honor of helping to ruin two franchises.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Hayden Christensen

I think we have a winner.

Back
Top Bottom