Worst Movie You Ever Seen

003_kung_pow.jpg

You can't really include straight-to-video low-budget sequels in the same discussion

I mean movies like House of the Dead 2, Hills Have Eyes 2, etc. are clearly gonna be low quality and likely bad movies, what do you expect

Which ever "I Know What You Did Last Summer" had Brandy in it. That was the first time I ever walked out of a movie, I had to be around 15.

Max Payne is certainly on that list though.

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry
really? I mean they were both mediocre but not the worst. I can't really think of them right now because I try to repress the memory of badmovies but I say Spy Kids 3D and Balls of Fury.
indifferent.gif

"I Know Who Killed Me" and the first 15min of "Meet the Spartans" straight brain rotting

Killa season, it was funny but damn it was cheap and the acting was horrible

And snakes on a plane I hate that movie The Blair witch project was horrible maybe the woat Lepracaun in the hood smh House of the dead, how the hell do partyanimals learn how to be marks men over night damn

indifferent.gif
@ those saying PlanetTerror. Movie was absolutely raw.
indifferent.gif
@ those saying The Happening.I enjoyed this one a whole lot.
smh.gif
@ those saying The Village although I canunderstand where you are coming from. I hated it after the first time. Left the theater like %%$? but after watching it again and understanding it much better,I liked it.

Back
Top Bottom