Worst player on your team (NBA)?

Let's see who the worst players in the league are.

Boston Celtics- Tony Allen. Marginal NBA player in my opinion. Worst basketball IQ. Can't shoot FTs or jumpers. So many un-forced turnovers. Terrible.

Who ya got on your team?

indifferent.gif
Tony Allen is definitely not the worst player on the Celtics.Shut up

Originally Posted by Im Not You

indifferent.gif
Tony Allen is definitely not the worst player on the Celtics. Shut up

Um..who is? Whoever you say, isn't gonna be worse or more unproductive than Tony Allen. You either don't watch the Celtics, or don't knowbasketball.

Wizards

Fabricio Oberto - no offense whatsoever, literally there just to rebound and set picks
Deshawn Stevenson - no jumper, weak defense, makes bonehead plays galore, shot selection is awful

Anthony Carter, hands down. So glad Carl decided to see past his man crush for him and give Lawson the minutes he deserves. Carter should never get to see thehardwood all season.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Anthony Carter, hands down. So glad Carl decided to see past his man crush for him and give Lawson the minutes he deserves. Carter should never get to see the hardwood all season.

QFT

AC is a bum

OP is a celtic fan with a shaq diesel name?
indifferent.gif
...am i missingsomething?

our whole bench!

-puke walton
-sasha vujacic
-jordan farmar
-adam morrison
-Lamar odumb (not lamar odom)
-josh powell

[table][tr][td]
  • Adonal Foyle
  • Center
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
act_adonal_foyle.jpg

E-mail photo | Buy photos
[/td] [td]
[h3]2009-10 Statistics[/h3] PPG 0.0 RPG 0.00 APG 0.0 EFF --
Born: Mar 9, 1975

Height: 6-10 / 2.08

Weight: 270 lbs. / 122.5 kg.

College: Colgate

Years Pro: 12
[/td] [/tr][/table]

having no bad players on your team FTW....
pimp.gif

but if I had to pick one Ian Mahinmi .....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Wizards

Fabricio Oberto - no offense whatsoever, literally there just to rebound and set picks
Deshawn Stevenson - no jumper, weak defense, makes bonehead plays galore, shot selection is awful

I'm not mad at Oberto, he does all those "little things" that commentators talk about.

I really hate how Earl Boykins sucks the air out of our offense, though. I watched the second half of the Wizards/Pacers game and son dribbled out the shotclock at least 5 times, no exaggeration. He makes his shots, but damn, for a 5'5 dude, he thinks he's the superstar out there.

It's between Coby Karl, Darnell Jackson, Jawad Williams, Danny Green and probably Leon Powe.

Either Chris Wilcox, or Kwame Brown.... so the battle of the #1 overall picks.

Im goin wit Kwame based on history even tho hes been playin nicely off the bench lately, and Chris has like 6 DNPCDs in a row....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Either Chris Wilcox, or Kwame Brown.... so the battle of the #1 overall picks.

Im goin wit Kwame based on history even tho hes been playin nicely off the bench lately, and Chris has like 6 DNPCDs in a row....
grin.gif

Chris Wilcox was not a #1 overall pick

Coby Karl....ugly *$! dude gets paid to just sit and watch basketball....

SMH...i mean..dude don't even get in when we're up 40

Back
Top Bottom