Worst Trend?????????????????

There are really a lot of irritating trends around this country of ours.... which one gets under your skin the most.. i actually have a few:

1. Skinnny Jeans- aside from it looking very uncomfortable, its also pretty lame

2. Loud colors and over-matching them- "when you try hard is when you die hard" Mr. West.... people who fall 2 this trend jus want 2 muchattention...

3. The whole "tatoo tee thing"- This is just getting out of hand now and its all over...

there are many others but these are the ones that came 2 mind @ this moment

i hate all trends

most trendy people are ******ed.

they buy **** just cause everyone else has it

then they get angry when they see everyone else wearing the same thing

i mean, isnt that why you bought the damned thing in the first place?

when I see all the kids in my school wearing ed hardy I just
sick.gif
I dontremeber seeing one kid last year wear and this year everyone wears it. ed hardy and the skinny jeans trend has to end
tired.gif

Skinny jeans without even a close 2nd on that. If I had to pick 10 things that annoy me it will be Skinny Jeans 1-10.

The only "trends" I've really been digging lately are clothes that fit...not infant sized...and jackets/shirts/blazers with military buttons.

Originally Posted by Physicx

i hate all trends

co-sign

i think its the excessive use of question marks, i mean look ???????????????????????????????????????????????

Hating a trend doesnt stop it, so i dont get the point of complaining. Just roll with it I say.

misuse of scarves.

Its acceptable to wear a scarf if it's cold, like with a jacket or sweater

its a completely different thing when you wearing a short sleeve t-shirt and a scarf

runners up are: Ed Hardy/Affliction/whatever cornball #*% name the brand is, I never understood those. Skinny Jeans with gigantic hi-tops.

"when you try hard is when you die hard"
On point, everyone knows when your trying hard

Originally Posted by Physicx

i hate all trends

qft

i use to do that all the time... then i realized in hs i needed to pay for college and i couldnt spend money on stupid things so i straight startedstacking.... best investment ever/thought i had.

How are skinny jeans a trend? Skinny jeans have been around for forever, just because the urban youth caught wind of it doesn't mean it's a trend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

How are skinny jeans a trend? Skinny jeans have been around for forever, just because the urban youth caught wind of it doesn't mean it's a trend
laugh.gif
Nice avy sir, the live album is straight
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom